JDPOLZIN is the BEST!!!!! I love him, I want to make out with him

If we could just combine Polzin's tushy and your bunghole... Now that's a world I want to live in.

You know what? It's been so long since I drunk posted in this thread I few obligated to do it again. All I gotta say is everything smells like vanilla ands strawberrys in here. Morning will be interesting to say the least. Ugh.

There were these two fellars standin' on a bridge, a-goin' to the bathroom. One fellar said, "The water's cold" and the other fellar said, "The water's deep". I believe one fella come from Arkansas. Get it?

I'll have to think on it. Waiting till 1:30 to start drinking and then crossing the safety line and then getting up to feed the lil one at like 6:30 doesn't help my reasoning.

Bought yesterday
image.jpg

Can't even drink a 6er without being hungover the next morning. Getting up at 6am for now reason has nothing to do with it though.

Can't even drink a 6er without being hungover the next morning. Getting up at 6am for now reason has nothing to do with it though.
You're either old, or you are a giant vagina......and I know you're younger than me.

Prolly that garbage miller lite......

Notice the factory installed "four levels of drunk" on the back of that bottle...."mellowed" "matured" "tasted" and "awarded".....is that how it goes down bob??
I like that. A lot. Maybe I will use that in the future. Actually they aren't far off. Halfway between tasted and awarded. I know I tasted some things after I drank the jack. And it was good. And then I was awarded something.