Its Back!!!! TWINZZZZZZZZZZZ!!!!!!!

The project is dead. There was one set made, Shane has them and unless someone else steps up and decides to make them, there wont be any more.

The project is dead. There was one set made, Shane has them and unless someone else steps up and decides to make them, there wont be any more.

Lame.:( That price was incredible too.

History repeats itself I guess.

On a related note I'm encouraged by your spoolup and power output with two stockers since that's what I'm starting with on my 400'' BB mopar twin project.:cool:

Brodix B1-BS heads, Comp270 cam, 3000 stall should be a fun street build:D.

Later,Sean

It is what it is. The Buick guys all talk a good game. The ISAC is another prime example of that. Something superior to everything else out there but people would rather be sheep.

True.

Hard to get motivated to develop new parts when they're gonna collect dust on the shelf when the chinese copy hits ebay:rolleyes:.

True.

Hard to get motivated to develop new parts when they're gonna collect dust on the shelf when the chinese copy hits ebay:rolleyes:.

What else is china making cheap repos of besides the headers? I wouldn't call the Buick market weak. But investments won't be recouped as quick as a brand new car but will eventually even out as people won't lose interest in turbo buicks. I would be interested in a TT kit but I'm not at that stage in my build to drop 5k on a TT kit when I have rotted floors. Hopefully other vendors don't get discouraged.. There is alot of money to be made still..

What else is china making cheap repos of besides the headers? I wouldn't call the Buick market weak. But investments won't be recouped as quick as a brand new car but will eventually even out as people won't lose interest in turbo buicks. I would be interested in a TT kit but I'm not at that stage in my build to drop 5k on a TT kit when I have rotted floors. Hopefully other vendors don't get discouraged.. There is alot of money to be made still..

We didn't have one order...

If someone seriously wants one let me know, money talks and bs walks:wink:

We are not all sheep Jay..........:cool:

I would be all for a twin turbo setup, but so far we have not been able to keep my heads planted when running meth/pump gas. (or VP for that matter)

Jay,
Needless to say, I still have an interest in this kit and all of the details that we had discussed. I was let go of the job I had back in February and have since gotten married, had a little boy in June and was re-hired by my former employer in July. We are about to close on our 1st new house and THEN I hope I can get back with you.

On a side note, I know John(discostu) has nothing but good things to say about the ISAC!:cool:

What did the car end up running? I'm in the planning stages of doing a tt setup on my car with 2 stock gn turbo's but i'm not yet convinced on this setup's short game.

Whats your opinion on running 1 stock turbo and another smaller turbo like a t-25 off a dsm?

What did the car end up running? I'm in the planning stages of doing a tt setup on my car with 2 stock gn turbo's but i'm not yet convinced on this setup's short game.

Whats your opinion on running 1 stock turbo and another smaller turbo like a t-25 off a dsm?

You must didn't look at the setup. You can't have 2 different turbo's. This is not a setup where one turbo spools another. This one turbo to each side of the motor...

It will give your 109 all that it can handle...

My twin set-up is for sale with with or with-out car. Going LSX and have car and am moving on. Still will build Buick stuff, but for me, I am stepping into the new decade.:) But like Jay said, money talks, B.S. walks. Last time I tried to sell it I got LOTS of calls, and lots of offers, but no one actually came through. Guess that's why I still have so much stuff laying in the shop. I hate sorting through guys saying they are "getting the money on Friday", only to never hear from them again.:confused:

Yea.. that about sums it up. I spent the last 2 years working on the ISAC. Its a fantastic piece and does exactly what it was meant to do. Cant give 'em away.

Same deal with the twin kit. At this point, I have no desire to even talk about it anymore.

You must didn't look at the setup. You can't have 2 different turbo's. This is not a setup where one turbo spools another. This one turbo to each side of the motor...

It will give your 109 all that it can handle...

I wasnt saying that kit had 2 different turbo's. I was asking if you could run 2 different size turbo's? If not, why not?(I'm a turbo newb:()

I'm fabing a tt setup for my car and undecided on what turbo's I want to run. I'm doing a budget build and thinking of a few different options.

Options for twins are...
2 stock gn turbo's
1 stock gn turbo and 1 stock evoIII big 16g
2 stock evoIII's

My car currentlly runs 7.49 @ 89.65mph and my goal is to run 6 something in the 1/8th. Car has 373 gears and a 3500stall(pretty loose).

You don't need twins to run 6's in the eight... A nice single 60 series turbo should do that no problem...

You don't need twins to run 6's in the eight... A nice single 60 series turbo should do that no problem...

True:smile:

Yeah, I may end up doing a single.

and to expand my knowledge...WOULD mismatched turbo's cause an issue?

Because I have the 16g and the piping already. and it would probablly cost me about 2-$300 to get this setup on and running because I do my own fab work.

True:smile:

Yeah, I may end up doing a single.

and to expand my knowledge...WOULD mismatched turbo's cause an issue?

Because I have the 16g and the piping already. and it would probablly cost me about 2-$300 to get this setup on and running because I do my own fab work.

You dont want to use mismatched turbos.

Do the twins. Dont be a sheep like the rest of the Buick flock.

I have seen alot of the Ford Powerstroke guy's doing twin turbo kits with one being the stocker for low end and a bigger turbo for the top end. Been done and proven