In Car Video of my 1997 Talon Street car running 9.6@157Mph on E-85 no Nitrous

Revolution

Had a great weekend at the track even though my own personal car my 1997 Eagle Talon was suffering from some clutch release issues I still managed to beat both of my own PB's for Mph and ET with a 9.6@157Mph. Plus there was a lot of friends there running there cars also and most of them set new PB's for there cars to, such as Justin running a 10.8 in his first outing in his 67 Acadian, Ty running a 11.2 in his 02 Viper, and DJ running a 11.3 in his Shadow. Awesome weather felt more like aug then oct being 25 above on Sat. Also if anyone has any vids of my car I would appreciate it if you would contact me as I only have 1 or 2 of my 9 second passes on tape as we were all racing and some races didn't get recorded. Thanks Ron

YouTube - 9.6@157Mph

I sell comp turbos and i see you are on their site as a user. You running one on this and if so what is it? Pretty sick, you get it out of the hole decent and get that 9.0

Yeah I have been using Justins stuff since the ITS days and it has never let me down once. I'm making over a 1000hp on a 123 cubic inch motor on 34Psi :eek: I run one of there custom triple Ball Bearing units, but I think Justin has a new billiet wheel monster in the works for my car. To put this in to perspective the car went 141Mph on 24psi (wastegate spring), 151 on 29Psi, and now with a sliping clutch 158Mph on 34-35Psi. This was in a 3250Lb street car with IRS, 5 speed, no nitrous on E-85.

Yeah I have been using Justins stuff since the ITS days and it has never let me down once. I'm making over a 1000hp on a 123 cubic inch motor on 34Psi :eek: I run one of there custom triple Ball Bearing units, but I think Justin has a new billiet wheel monster in the works for my car. To put this in to perspective the car went 141Mph on 24psi (wastegate spring), 151 on 29Psi, and now with a sliping clutch 158Mph on 34-35Psi. This was in a 3250Lb street car with IRS, 5 speed, no nitrous on E-85.

Insanity...nice work...time to update your sig ;)