I have true KR because I drove the $hit out of my car on C16, no KR..help needed

Toby_Goodmk

Test Fit officianto
So now I need some KR help with making the knock go away. I didnt think it would be possible to get KR with low boost numbers but I do. I will say running on C16 is fun as hell man.

Can someone look into this log and see what can be done to decrease the KR? In the file at 58 seconds, and 75 seconds is a good picture of the knock I am experiencing.

I have my alky settings set at the preset figures, I would guess I need the turnon to come in earlier and put more initial in as well.

Attachments

• 42115_2.dat
    493.3 KB · Views: 51
you need to log alky pressure , havent tried tuning a hotair but you need a differnt alky curve than we run with an intercooler

Toby where is your IAT sensor , seems to be at almost 160 and stays up there while boosting
if it were in the plenum you might be able to log the iat temps after the nozzle and see the alky effect

yea I know. I have it in the front near the #1 cylinder. I forget whom recommended that position for me.

if its that high you need to recurve the alky injection , for intercooled we dont flow much alky at 10psi because there is no real need , see if razor can give any guidance and where to set your dials in the pac controller

turn on should be 9:00 or less , mines at 9:00 and comes on at around 7psi
mine was coming on about that psi as well, but my turn on was around 1130. Ill kick it back to 930 or 10 and see how things react. But for the meantime I am sure enjoying the race gas and Reed's new 6262 turbo!!!