I'm done.

Status
Not open for further replies.
THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN GUTS AND BALLS

GUTS -- arriving home late after a night out with the guys, being met by your wife with a broom, and saying, "Are you still cleaning or are you flying somewhere?"

BALLS -- coming home late after a night out with the guys, smelling of perfume and beer, lipstick on your collar, slapping your wife on the ass and saying, "You're next."​

Me too.

The reason I'm still single is my ZERO tolerance for BS and the inability to be manipulated. I had good role models --Dad and Grand Pa.:biggrin:

i agree. i have a no BS policy myself. and i'm 28 and single. Rock on. friends with benefits works out great :biggrin:

Moderator-Kill this thread. It serves no usefull purpose to the spirit of our cars. My 2 cents. Brad

Pretend you are suffering thru one of the worst winters in a while like we are here and park/store it for a month.

I assume you have a daily driver and can just wait and take your time.

I haven't read the thread what is the problem?

I appreciate all the feedback and kind words, but the thread is stupid and a waste of everyone's time. For an official reason why it should be deleted, there is no tech information here. Its a big whine fest and I'm embarrassed to have started it. It's my thread and I would like to dis-own it. Throw it in the TB black hole.
ASAP

I appreciate all the feedback and kind words, but the thread is stupid and a waste of everyone's time. For an official reason why it should be deleted, there is no tech information here. Its a big whine fest and I'm embarrassed to have started it. It's my thread and I would like to dis-own it. Throw it in the TB black hole.
ASAP

I'm sorry that you feel that way vader. But if you carry your emotions on your shirt sleaves and post them here you should expect for people to post a reply.

You think you got it bad....

Here you go.

Attachments

• badday22.jpg
    badday22.jpg
    29 KB · Views: 196
Status
Not open for further replies.