I'm creating flush mount quarter windows

Thats not really cooperating Jay. Fine though, your call.

Im not going to open us up to a lawsuit to divulge that information. Im happy to give it up if the proper procedure is followed up I have to cover our ass too.

That being said, he has about a zillion IPs and some of them have multiple members assigned to them. Im even on some of them so he may be using a proxy or logging in from a mobile device. I do use a commercial proxy for all my internet surfing so he may as well.

I tried calling Shane about this just now. I didnt get an answer at either number I have for him. This is really outside of my area of responsibility. Ive pretty much resigned myself to strictly technical stuff which is one of the reasons I havent been posting a lot.

Ill keep trying and see if I can get an answer with Shane. There really isnt a lot we can do tho. If he isnt even logging in here any more, the local PD is your best recourse.

P.S. - Just talked to Shane and he will be weighing in shortly but he informed me this guy was not a supporting vendor here.

Last edited:
First off this guy IS NOT A VENDOR ON THIS BOARD! How many times HAVE ASKED YOU GUYS NOT TO BUY FROM A NON VENDOR? The vendors are plainly displayed on the forum page or linked too. People think this board runs for free I guess and I shouldn't be paid a dime while they sale they hearts out.

Again, here you have a non vendor screwing people... Not much we can do.... I am sorry....

Update:

I am official!

Now for what everyone has been waiting for. . . . price and time.

The retail pricing for the window sets will be $299. This includes:
  • Two aircraft grade polycarbonate windows
  • Painted frit area in factory style
  • Stainless fasteners pre-shimmed
  • Extra spacers
  • Detailed installation instructions . . . of course

The cost for tinting will be a pass through cost from my vendor. I will price this out Saturday and update everyone wanting this. I can't imagine it will cost much.

For all who have already posted on here their interest in buying a set. . . . I will extend a one time discount of $40 off of their set. This would mean a before tax and shipping price of $259. I do not own a production warehouse and so I will have to build these kits in sets. My vendors are waiting on me so things should not take very long to get started.

I am still working on my website and web-store so we are gonna have to do things the hard way at first. ANYONE INTERESTED needs to PM me OR email me exactly what they want including whether they want tint or not and what percentage. For that guy that wants the windows without the frit (no painted edge) or without the studs I have a solution for you . . . .its called a bare window. If this is what you want then let me know that as well and I will price the kit accordingly ( -$10 for no paint, -$30 for no fasteners).

So to break it down real simple:

For those who get the discount (who have already PM'd me or replied on this thread with their interest) ---
  • $259 for the full kit + tax + shipping
  • $229 for kit minus fasteners + tax + shipping
  • $249 for kit minus painted edge + tax + shipping
  • $219 for kit minus painted edge minus fasteners + tax + shipping

For those who will pay retail:
  • $299 for the full kit + tax + shipping
  • $269 for kit minus fasteners + tax + shipping
  • $289 for kit minus painted edge + tax + shipping
  • $259 for kit minus painted edge minus fasteners + tax + shipping
I prefer Paypal (it protects both of us) but I will accept cashiers check/money orders.

One last thing. . . I will ensure that the quality and fit is GUARANTEED. If your product does not fit for some reason due to the tight tolerances or if there is a legitimate quality problem, I will pay you return shipping and send I good set no charge. With that being said, READ THIS ENTIRE THREAD BEFORE ORDERING. I will re-post very detailed photos of how the product looks so there are no surprises. The inserts are slightly visible, it is the best that can be done with this material.

These are for off road use only as they are not SAE NHTSA approved. I will send legalese before each purchase

Respectfully,

Brian McClean
then three days later

I thought I remembered him saying he was becoming a vendor here.

Posted from the TurboBuick.Com mobile app

Okay, I am sorry. I went back and checked. He did pay to be a vendor. This is what I got from him when he signed up. It was only a trail basis, I apologize I should have kept up with it better....

Business name: Clean Performance
Address: 9 High St.
Greenville, SC 29605

864-832-7647

I verified at the time.....

Ok,

Sent my vendor fee's. We should be up and running here shortly. I know everyone has been patient . . I will make sure it counts.

Best regards,

Brian
I especially like the last part of his post here.Also I just noticed the heading in his signature says......I owe a lot of people money and haven't been paying it back!Never noticed that before,I guess this is a joke to him stealing from people.

Im not sure there is a 9 High St.. I only see it going as high as 7.

I especially like the last part of his post here.Also I just noticed the heading in his signature says......I owe a lot of people money and haven't been paying it back!Never noticed that before,I guess this is a joke to him stealing from people.

I put that in his signature and changed his user title so people dont send him any more money.

Anyone called Greenville PD yet?

I will be calling them by Friday, I need to get all the documentation together. We will see if he gets back to me before Friday as I put in a claim through paypal as well.

No need to call greenville PD. good lord. I've posted my number several times. 864-832-7647. Just got back off of vacation and have been out of pocket.

I did pay vendor fees to become a vendor. I never got the title under my name but wasn't concerned about it. I was supposed to pay another portion of fee's and asked for an extension when I got taken for $4000 dollars worth of stamped crap windows that set me back.

"send the mob" - real mature! I have 3 people wanting a refund. Big deal dude, they will get there money no questions asked just like the others I have refunded. Getting the police involved will do you NO GOOD. Trust me, I tried suing Shields plastics who screwed me on $4000 and they authorities wanted no part.

Fact 1) I have sent windows out and I can prove that. Again, just ask your buddy Turbonasty about his.
Fact 2) I have already refunded several people. 3 more have asked and I will get them there refund as well.
Fact 3) Those who don't want a refund will still receive their sets of windows regardless of what this community does to me.

And yet no calls to my phone.

Oh you don't really expect us to feel sorry for you do you? You are unbelievable you certainly have time to take care of yourself but you can't take a few minutes and simply Paypal me back? Your business ethics and your attitude suck!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I hope this works out for you. You need to work on your communication. Its not people's responsibility to chase you on the phone.

You made the deals here, this is where people expect updates. Vanishing for weeks at a time is not going to do much to bolster confidence in people wanting to deal with you.

You have no idea how many PMs Ive gotten over this and how much time its taken out of my day, all because you just quit providing updates and vanished.

Like I said, I hope it works out for you but with that attitude, Im not betting on it.

I'm still in for the windows Brian. Let me know when they are going out. pm me if needed or call me . I hope all is well

Not expecting any sympathy from anyone, and never asked for any either. I took a vacation; the first I've had in 4 years. My daughter asked for some time from me so I gave her some. My apologies for the now 2 week delay in your refund due to my negligence. I don't live on a computer and to be honest I'm used to dealing with my customers in public. This is why I ask people to call me, we can get so much more accomplished over a phone call in much shorter time.

Jay, sorry you have so many pm's regarding this. I should have never tried to make these windows available. I started this only as a project for myself; It was never meant to be a business venture. But I also want to remind you that I've not taken so much as a single dollar after the initial order. I've had dozens of people approach asking to send money for these and I have turned them away. I'm not here to screw anyone and quite frankly if I was i would have stopped responding months ago. I will be fullfilling the orders that haven't received refunds and calling it a day on any ventures going forward. I've lost way to much money for this kind of hassle.

and a correction to my previous post, I do have some missed calls that I checked on my Google voice account. I will return these today.

To those who have waited so patiently, even those who have asked for a refund - I will ship a set of stamped windows to you at no cost with free shipping if it will help. Just let me know and I will start sending them out. They will be bare and will require your completion.