I'm creating flush mount quarter windows

Ill tell you what we need:
1) An admin person to confirm his full address and his identity, via ip or whatever you guys take for info when you sign up vendors.
2) a group pm sent out to everyone involved in this thread to find out who has money outstanding so we can quantify the loss to the Police and make a list.
3) organize all involved to write an electronic email statement to whoever takes this case.

For the Police to take this seriously we have to hand them a package so that they can proceed with a charge.
For people like me who paid through PayPal we have to email PayPal and get our transaction record in an electronic format as well.

This is def a shame. This was a product I was def wanting to get in the future. Hopefully everything will get resolved and these will become available.

This is def a shame. This was a product I was def wanting to get in the future. Hopefully everything will get resolved and these will become available.

Thats what I am hoping. I have been waiting for a while but it is what it is. I hope everything is OK with Brian. He went through a lot of shit to get these windows made so I cant see him walk away from this and everyone on here. This is coming from one of the first people that sent money to him. Life throws us curve balls all the time and Brian has seen a lot of them in the past year. I was there once and would not wish that on anyone. I would rather have the windows so I do have faith in Brian and I do believe he will come through for us.

I no longer want the windows, I want my money back. You know what the right thing is to do if you can't fulfill a responsibility? Admit you can't and issue a refund.

Thats what I am hoping. I have been waiting for a while but it is what it is. I hope everything is OK with Brian. He went through a lot of shit to get these windows made so I cant see him walk away from this and everyone on here. This is coming from one of the first people that sent money to him. Life throws us curve balls all the time and Brian has seen a lot of them in the past year. I was there once and would not wish that on anyone. I would rather have the windows so I do have faith in Brian and I do believe he will come through for us.

I hope so, Im starting to lose faith.

Posted from the TurboBuick.Com mobile app

I no longer want the windows, I want my money back. You know what the right thing is to do if you can't fulfill a responsibility? Admit you can't and issue a refund.
This situation is what has kept me from being a vendor in the past. I posted in my thread...2-4-week delivery. If I get the chance to build an inventory...I will, but since I only get machine time on weekends, and slow times....It's hard to do.
I would keep the buyers informed and I am sure Brian meant to. Something has to be wrong.
I'll add this also...if he has the shit phone app like my Iphone has....he cannot log on or post. Only when I get my junk laptop out can I get on here. I would be terrible at communicating with buyers right now because my app just shuts off everytime I use it.

This situation is what has kept me from being a vendor in the past. I posted in my thread...2-4-week delivery. If I get the chance to build an inventory...I will, but since I only get machine time on weekends, and slow times....It's hard to do.
I would keep the buyers informed and I am sure Brian meant to. Something has to be wrong.
I'll add this also...if he has the shit phone app like my Iphone has....he cannot log on or post. Only when I get my junk laptop out can I get on here. I would be terrible at communicating with buyers right now because my app just shuts off everytime I use it.

I haven't looked back in the comments but to give some insight, what did his comments end with? a signature? Som3thing like posted from tbe iphone app or what. If not, then he used a computer.

In my mind this is complete BS.I don't care how busy or what you got going on if you took money from people how long does it take to at least keep us updated?All it takes is a few minutes to log in,and no real business man is going to just up and disappear like he has been doing for well over a year.Then have the balls to tell me no need to be rude when I say enough excuses and ask for a refund.!

In my mind this is complete BS.I don't care how busy or what you got going on if you took money from people how long does it take to at least keep us updated?All it takes is a few minutes to log in,and no real business man is going to just up and disappear like he has been doing for well over a year.Then have the balls to tell me no need to be rude when I say enough excuses and ask for a refund.!
Yep...your correct...as soon as you requested your $$$, it shoulda been refunded ASAP

Ill tell you what we need:
1) An admin person to confirm his full address and his identity, via ip or whatever you guys take for info when you sign up vendors.
2) a group pm sent out to everyone involved in this thread to find out who has money outstanding so we can quantify the loss to the Police and make a list.
3) organize all involved to write an electronic email statement to whoever takes this case.

For the Police to take this seriously we have to hand them a package so that they can proceed with a charge.
For people like me who paid through PayPal we have to email PayPal and get our transaction record in an electronic format as well.

1 - Where do you think we would get his address from? We dont require people's address when they sign up and most vendors pay their fees with Paypal.

2 - Again, we have no way of knowing who is involved in this deal.

3 - This is not something we would do anyway.

Someone involved in all this has to have his address. Either that or someone in SC has to know this guy.

Maybe Shane has some information about this guy that I dont know about. I dont get involved in any of the vendor stuff. Im strictly technical. Ill call Shane Monday and ask him.

1 - Where do you think we would get his address from? We dont require people's address when they sign up and most vendors pay their fees with Paypal.

2 - Again, we have no way of knowing who is involved in this deal.

3 - This is not something we would do anyway.

Someone involved in all this has to have his address. Either that or someone in SC has to know this guy.

Maybe Shane has some information about this guy that I dont know about. I dont get involved in any of the vendor stuff. Im strictly technical. Ill call Shane Monday and ask him.

post 252 has his shop address

Spoke with Jim today. He states "our CNC router broke last week and the Production Manager has been freaking out trying to fix it. We're back up and running now and your glass will be ready within a day or two."

So, I pressed him yet again that my customers have been waiting too long. I'm hoping they ship by Wed so they can be here for the weekend.

BTW- If anyone wants to come talk in person or see the shop we have I'd love to see so buick fans. Our address is

Clean Performance
102 S. Moore St.
Duncan SC 29334

Anyone that brings work or sends it will receive a discount for being on the boards. We specialize in FI equipped late model domestics . . .and of course some TR's as well. We are able to wideband tune any GM model 97 up (not including LT1's) and some fords.

Best,

Brian McClean
hold on to it

Jay,

1 How would I know what you guys collect when a vendor registers on here? I'm surprised you guys don't ask for basic identity information. (you also asked what this site can do to help with this)
2 You don't have a quick way through an admin portal of sending out a group PM?
3 I guess I know where we stand then.

Im going to start collecting my own info here and submit it on my own if anyone else needs a hand they can pm me.

Ill need a phone number and full name of someone who runs this site to forward to the Police, please PM me the info. Thanks.

We're not giving up any information without a warrant. Sorry but we have to protect ourselves. That being said, the address where the domain is registered is correct.

At this point, I'm not going to comment on this any more. I dint deal with the vendors do I may not have done info Shane does. I'll call him Monday about this.