I'm creating flush mount quarter windows

No PM from Sgrim. I have started issuing refunds for those who can't wait any longer.

Truckindude, your PM was replied to, you sent 2 pms and i just simply responded to one of them.

For everyone else, TurboNasty has a set, ask him why he has neglected to respond. I haven't heard a word since he received them. there are others but since you all know him the most just ask.

Just saw this and yes I did receive a set. And thought I posted that I did...if not my apologies. Unfortunately, my engine is hurt from a dyno operator blunder and the pile of money for the bodywork and paint is now being put into the engine.

Posted from the TurboBuick.Com mobile app

He said the where going out months ago???[/QUOTE]
Sounds familier,getting the same run around trying to get my money back too.

Just saw this and yes I did receive a set. And thought I posted that I did...if not my apologies. Unfortunately, my engine is hurt from a dyno operator blunder and the pile of money for the bodywork and paint is now being put into the engine.

You should post pictures to save this thread!

No offense, but seeing windows that someone else received doesn't make me feel any better about waiting over a year for windows and then waiting longer for a refund.

I'm surprised no one has contacted anyone else (Admins of the board, authorities, whoever) or has payed this guy a personal visit. Seems like the moment SGRIM posted, McClean was right back on attempting to give some half-assed update.

I sent SGRIM and another admin a pm as well and haven't heard back either. I have no immediate way of seeing mcclean in person as I live in Canada and this is over 300$. He did tell me though he has 20 orders at one time which would make this over more money.....

Well I hope my money is helping you out McLean, but I sure could use it too!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

LOL, no different than any other group of passionate enthusiasts. These people have forked out money for a product and its been months. So I get it. . . I understand where people are coming from. I can handle "where are my windows", I just can't handle "this guy is out to F*** everyone out of money. . ."

Best regards,

Brian
Remember when you posted this?I am really beginning to wonder,You cant take 2 minutes and send my money and prove that the last part of your post didn't turn out to be true???????:wtf::mad::(

Man, I feel sorry for all you guys that paid for complete set. I just paid for the stamped set for 50 bux and additional 35 bux for grinding and shipping for the total of 85 dollars or so back on April 2nd. At the time, it was going to go out at the end of the same week that I paid him ...but you know the story. I called about 2 months later in early June spoke to him and he said it will go out at the end of the week ...well it's another month later nothing. He does talk the talk but the man does not walk the walk. It's one thing having personal issues or needing more time but if you are truly sincere and a business man like he is claiming, you communicate and keep everyone that you took the money from and inform them why they don't have the product yet. people that paid for these windows are waiting and holding up their 6-10K paint jobs based on this as it may or may not need a little tweaking around the edges unless you take chance of re working that area after you paint the car and repaint again.
Once you commit to something and take peoples money, honor it like a man. I called him yesterday and left him a voice mail and no return call , I called him today and left a voice mail as well....again no call back yet. I am about to give up on this guy and I haven't been waiting like most of you guys.I wonder what kind of story he is going to tell us this time. If I were a business man or an honest person, protecting my name and reputation would be my number one priority!

If don't hear from Brian soon, I am thinking about removing the trim and have the body shop weld in sheet metal, use a little bit of body filler so that just the glass fits perfectly and just use the common adhesive for the glass and call it a day!

Prasad

Last edited:
So... here I am. What do you guys want me to do?

Sorry I havent been around. Im working ridiculous hours and all I have time for these days is doing maintenance here.

BTW, he hasnt been on here in over 2 weeks and he has no aliases here that I can find.

Last edited:
Meanwhile he is probably sitting back laughing his a$$ off,thinking I am surprised that many people fell for it! I guess I learned an expensive lesson......just cause someone is a vendor on here don't mean you can trust em.:poop: Cant believe I was that stupid:banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead:

This guy just made everyone think twice about doing business with anyone on this site. Shame because if we dont look out for one another on here, who can we trust with issues related to our beloved tr's?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

There's always going to be bad seeds out there. I suggest calling the police department in Greenville, SC. For the amount of money Im sure everyone is out, its a felony. They arent going to play around with it.

We'll cooperate and provide IP addresses, etc but there's only so much we can do.

Dont we have some members in Greenville? I used to know a couple of people there but I dont know if theyre still involved in the cars or not.

Wow I sae this thread bumped several times, decided id jump in and see what the commotion is abouy and oh boy what a commotion. I hope all you guys get your money back.

Does someone have this guys address? If so, why havent you all called the local PD? They get enough complaints and they'll pick this guy up.