I'm creating flush mount quarter windows

Brian, just update on when the people that have paid for an assembled set and have been patient. When we can expect these windows? Thanks and God Bless

Posted from the TurboBuick.Com mobile app

Hey Brian, just want to clarify your statement - everyone, refund or not, gets an incomplete, *stamped* set. The ones *not* getting a refund are also getting a completed, non-stamped, tinted-if-ordered, set?

Hmm, well if people start getting their sets, I might buy one. I really hope we can see pictures!!!

Guys, call the guy and by his last posts, it doesn't seem like he wants any more dealings with making windows.

[QUOTE="McClean, post: 3427135, member: 31324 My apologies for the now 2 week delay in your refund due to my negligence. .

Um 5 weeks.................oh yea and still..................................$0

Hey Brian, just want to clarify your statement - everyone, refund or not, gets an incomplete, *stamped* set. The ones *not* getting a refund are also getting a completed, non-stamped, tinted-if-ordered, set?

Those who have paid for the complete set will get the complete set. I was offering a free set to everyone involved as well, even those who wanted a refund.

Hey Brian... How about the people that paid for the stamped set like I did back on April second.. You stated that it needed some additional grinding which I also paid for as well.. Plus shipping .. It's should have shipped out at the end of first week in April but I haven't seen it yet. When can I expect to recieve it?
Thanks
Prasad

You were the only one who paid for the stamped set. I will provide you shipping info later today. No excuses for yours as they have been boxed for a while now.

I dont have a dog in this fight ...but. Seems to me you have a decent product, and all the $$ you have lost up to this point is part of the unfortunate but necessary education process that comes with any new type product or business. If you remove issues that arose ( and most of us have been there ) this would have been a good thing.
What im getting at is if you would step back and take care of whats in front of you right now. ( dont take on anymore). just get these guys handled. Then instead of taking orders make 10 or 20 and sell them. U could still make a lil money and provide a part that it looks like these guys will buy. You have already done the hard part.
Remember you eat a elephant on bite at a time.
Good luck
Ronnie

I dont have a dog in this fight ...but. Seems to me you have a decent product, and all the $$ you have lost up to this point is part of the unfortunate but necessary education process that comes with any new type product or business. If you remove issues that arose ( and most of us have been there ) this would have been a good thing.
What im getting at is if you would step back and take care of whats in front of you right now. ( dont take on anymore). just get these guys handled. Then instead of taking orders make 10 or 20 and sell them. U could still make a lil money and provide a part that it looks like these guys will buy. You have already done the hard part.
Remember you eat a elephant on bite at a time.
Good luck
Ronnie

Once he gets past this, I would be in for 2 sets, 2 windshields and 2 rear windows.

You were the only one who paid for the stamped set. I will provide you shipping info later today. No excuses for yours as they have been boxed for a while now.
Today is Monday , I still don't have a tracking number like you promised!
Prasad

WOW!!! I've been watching this, and even with all the BS going on people are still willing to maybe get burned by this guy, by trying to order from him still.

I'm not taking any new orders and haven't since the original batch.

Slowboi, you have a pm.

truckindude, I will settle with you next and then I just have one other.

Wickedv6, I'm at the shop now. Will send tracking in about an hour.