I'm creating flush mount quarter windows

Brain are mine coming yet?? I've tried calling no answer? You told me they were boxed and ready to ship months ago? Mike

Only because This is a badass product.
Really? Have you seen a set first hand? Or maybe any positive posts about them? How about pictures of them installed? Here's what I find funny, people like yourself will still send money to him and when you get jerked around you'll complain about it even when the writing was on the wall the whole time.

Really? Have you seen a set first hand? Or maybe any positive posts about them? How about pictures of them installed? Here's what I find funny, people like yourself will still send money to him and when you get jerked around you'll complain about it even when the writing was on the wall the whole time.
Relax knowitall i have been watching this since day one and didn't send any money.
Ive been waiting for positive replies to get posted from our members.
Also if you look at my previous posts, i asked for a buyer to post pictures and a review.
you don't know me "mr people like you" and all that dumb shit.

WOW!!! I hit a nerve. Oh and "knowitall" is three words your autocorrect should have shown you that was wrong, but like all the other writing on the wall you didn't see it.
And Done!

WOW!!! I hit a nerve. Oh and "knowitall" is three words your autocorrect should have shown you that was wrong, but like all the other writing on the wall you didn't see it.
And Done!
My thick skin is still intact no nerves hit.
you are too funny have a good night
And Done LOL

My thick skin is still intact no nerves hit.
you are too funny have a good night
And Done LOL
Thanks for the complement, my sense of humor has served me well over seas in harms way. I wish you the best, and you have a good night also.

I got my refund today, just so everyone is aware....

I guess it's moving along at a snails pace, I was promised a tracking number almost a week ago and my item was packed and sitting for a while thus according to him, there shouldn't be any more excuses ....yet.... I have nothing but empty promises so far.
Prasad

Wickedv6, you have a pm.

Micknick1, your right, they have been ready for a very long time now. I will pm you. thanks.

Ok you just to keep you guys informed, I did get a tracking number and I tracked it. It says that I should have it by Monday. So we will see!. I will let you guys know when it shows up. This is the cheap 50 dollar set so it doesn't apply to 99% of you guys but just a tiny hope for those who paid for the real deal!

Prasad

Ok guys, I finally got my 50 dollar set. I just want let you guys know that he did follow through. Now I hope my buddy Steve Ellsworth gets his real deal windows as his car is waiting at the body shop for a test fit before they proceed any further!
Thanks!
Prasad

Micknick1, your right, they have been ready for a very long time now. I will pm you. thanks.

What's going on been calling but no answer at the number in the post?