Idle speed?

more pics

More pics... 9am and the paint looks jet black, ill take more in the afternoon. This was in my neighbor''HOOD'' in-front of my old elementary school... now abandoned:rolleyes: and yes, some of the tire marks on the ground are mine:biggrin: I did a a few donuts after the photos:D batteries in the cam where low, so I couldn't make a vid:(

1000781o.jpg

1000780.jpg

1000779t.jpg

Put a new master cylinder and front breaks on yesterday... makes for and easy burnout:biggrin:

You're splitting hairs Charlie. You're right in the specific meaning. But in 'general' it means the removal of material to balance and bring to a specific specification an engine componant. As far as using the original blueprints I really did'nt know that. But let's be realistic. Who would order blueprints from Buick? Perhaps a race team that was being sponsored by them?

If one takes an OEM part and re-manufactors it, (by modifying), for better performance, this can also be considered 'blueprinting'. At least thats my understanding of it. Same thing machinist do with cylinder heads and the usage of 'Machinist Blue' dye. It also means port matching and an a host of other things too. So in response to you....we're both right.

IMO...You can't really do much, (blueprint), to the Buick oil pump though. :biggrin:

Well.......I got the blueprints for one of Aj's projects for him and we both have the blueprints for the stock block, Stage I, and stage II so I guess we're fanatics about getting things right.:eek::biggrin:

Well.......I got the blueprints for one of Aj's projects for him and we both have the blueprints for the stock block, Stage I, and stage II so I guess we're fanatics about getting things right.:eek::biggrin:

Wow...... I can't see why on Earth you would need them, (except that perhaps you guys need Prozac). :eek:

Howard Huges was also a fanatic. Guess were that got him? :biggrin:

then again....... were awful close to a low 10 sec run. blue printing is worth it. A.j.

I can almost see the newspaper headlines:

Mad scientist Dr. Frankenstein and his eager assistant, Igor...I mean Charlie, attempt a low 10-second 'run' Buick at a local racetrack. Upon start-up, vehicle explodes and leaves behind a 10-foot wide crater.

Reports state that the young scientist and his trusty assistant 'Igor', (...I mean Charlie), were last seen running for the Mexican border quickly followed by an angy mob yielding pitchforks and battle axes...

:biggrin:

Mad scientist Dr. Frankenstein and his eager assistant, Igor...I mean Charlie, attempt a low 10-second 'run' Buick at a local racetrack. Upon start-up, vehicle explodes and leaves behind a 10-foot wide crater.

Reports state that the young scientist and his trusty assistant 'Igor', (...I mean Charlie), were last seen running for the Mexican border quickly followed by an angy mob yielding pitchforks and battle axes...

you have been reading my diary havent you?

lmao.... i honestly wouldnt doubt that! im glad your on our side! LMAO

A.j.

Don't be too sure...:rolleyes:

I may be the drunken idiot leading the charge yelling, "let's skin 'em alive....hanging's to good for 'em...! :biggrin: :biggrin:

Don't be too sure...:rolleyes:

I may be the drunken idiot leading the charge yelling, "let's skin 'em alive....hanging's to good for 'em...! :biggrin: :biggrin:

your my hero of the day. seriously.... thats a damn fine quote... i think imma gonna make a bumper sticker of it today.

now lets be nice and not hi-jack!

A.j.

Wow...... I can't see why on Earth you would need them, (except that perhaps you guys need Prozac). :eek:

Howard Huges was also a fanatic. Guess were that got him? :biggrin:

H-ll, prozac won't help Freddie.:biggrin: Beer, whiskey, and loose :eek::biggrin:ladies do though.

Assistant? Aj's following my turbo idea after all.:biggrin:

then again....... were awful close to a low 10 sec run.

blue printing is worth it.

A.j.

Yep, I gotta agree with you bud.:biggrin: BTW, the next "batch" should be done in about 8 weeks so I'll make sure you and the Erics get at least a gallon. The "altzimers" brew will kick you where it hurts the next morning.:biggrin:

Ok, hijack over now.:smile:

bolt pattern

I believe my bolt pattern would be 4 3\4... right? I haven't measured them to find out yet. I am looking at a set of like new emc mag wheels with tires 4 3\4 bolt pattern for $150 on craigslist.

3n23k53la5z05p45x3a4m10.jpg

Sorry Jase, Mat....

Just having a little fun....
thats fine
I believe my bolt pattern would be 4 3\4... right? I haven't measured them to find out yet. I am looking at a set of like new emc mag wheels with tires 4 3\4 bolt pattern for $150 on craigslist.
nice find. i bet the guy will take $100 for them or $125 it doesn't hurt to ask.

Interior paint...

Not too bad for what it is... need to sand the dash a little and re-sand, had a few runs. Not bad though, good enough for awhile till I can afford new leather:biggrin:

1010787.jpg

1010788.jpg

1010789b.jpg

1010791.jpg

1010790e.jpg

1010793.jpg