Idle speed?

Left floor pan fixed!
1000737.jpg

That is what caused my floor boards to rust:mad:
1000739p.jpg

Hot summers, ice cold winters from now on:(

Much better looking Jase. You work fast for sure.

How's the car feel now that you've got the idle adjusted now?

Much better looking Jase. You work fast for sure.

How's the car feel now that you've got the idle adjusted now?

Thanks guys.

It runs much better, the RPMs where set way too fast. I advanced the timing a little bit and man it hauls ass now:biggrin: I think it might have a lot to do with my interior being out and making it much lighter too. I`m going to cleanup the rust holes around where the blower box was and then make and aluminum delete plat:biggrin: The I will tackle the drivers side floor board:rolleyes:

If I remember right you have a non CCC controled system. See if you can find the MrGasket HEI advance weight kit. This will give you a little more timing and some better acceleration.

Looks like the same thing but I've been using the MrGasket one for so long I haven't tried to fine an alternative.

wow you do work fast. i wished you lived close to me; then you could do all the work i have to do.lol:tongue:

hey, i wanna see the lone star state and do some work...:biggrin:

Well since you may be going to college I think you need to wait until you graduate at least.:biggrin:

I got them from this guy... S&H is free, but its slow... took 2 weeks for them to show up.

78 79 80 BUICK REGAL HALO XENON HEADLIGHT CONVERSION : eBay Motors (item 120547888248 end time Apr-23-10 05:31:41 PDT)

I think these are the same.
78 79 80 Buick Regal Halo Chrome Projector Headlights : eBay Motors (item 190386262591 end time Apr-10-10 17:18:39 PDT)

They only work on 78/79... I haven't found them for 80+ yet.

Well keep looking Jase. I'm sure you'll find them for the rest of us.:cool: