How you know when your car is gettin fast

Bescurred

BOOSTED SHAMU v2.0
You wake up the morning after race day, and your sides and neck are sore. Last friday I netted my best 60 foots on every run, all i can say is man I'M SORE!!! :D :cool: :D :cool: :D :cool: :D :cool:

when you daydream all day making vroom and woooosh noises!

when other people accept rides from you with a look of complete terror in their face...

-------then after a few more mods...

they would rather walk a mile to get where they gotta go then go in your car.... :D

When you jab the gas, the front end lifts, and then you look at your brother that is constantly talking about European cars and ask, "You know of any European cars that can do that?" He said no.

I let a buddy of mine drive the TTA the other day. I'm in the passenger seat and tell him:

"Just put the pedal down about half way"

Of course the turbo kicks in and the car just hauls a$$, pinning us both to the back of our seats. With his mouth and eyes wide open, he says:

"GD, this MF'er is fast!" He quickly pulls over and says he don't even want to drive it now because the car scares him!

I like having a car that everyone else is afraid of!:D

Originally posted by Captain Mark
I let a buddy of mine drive the TTA the other day. I'm in the passenger seat and tell him:

"Just put the pedal down about half way"

Of course the turbo kicks in and the car just hauls a$$, pinning us both to the back of our seats. With his mouth and eyes wide open, he says:

"GD, this MF'er is fast!" He quickly pulls over and says he don't even want to drive it now because the car scares him!

I like having a car that everyone else is afraid of!:D

Can I drive your car? There would be no half pedal for me.;)

Originally posted by krom
Can I drive your car? There would be no half pedal for me.;)

Next time you're in Dallas, look me up!:D

I think that us turbo boys, or anyone else that is used to an 11 second car knows what to expect in that situation. This guy LOVES cars but has never had a fast one. He loves my car and has always wanted to drive it. He has really never felt that feeling. Unfortunatley that feeling is like a shot of heroin. Some are scared of it and some of us poor souls are instantly addicted!

"How you know when your car is gettin fast "

When you are working on it all the time or work on into the morning hours the night before race date.:( ;)

Originally posted by Louie L.

When you are working on it all the time or work on into the morning hours the night before race date.:( ;)

HAHAHA! that is soooo true, i hate workin on stuff the night before.

When you launch the car and the rear view mirror goes flying past your head.
Jeff

"You know when your car is getting fast"

When you can haze your tires from a 65mph roll.....Awesome feeling!

Originally posted by BoostKillsStres
When you look over at the passenger and they're reaching with both hands for something to hang onto :D

Yep, seen that too! Great!:D
The look on their face is priceless.

when on your way out of town you race a ricer and 2 counties later he does his flyby!:D

When your girlfriend says its the only thing she has played with that is faster than you:eek:

Originally posted by Raymond Bunch

When you can haze your tires from a 65mph roll.....Awesome feeling!

troo dat!
I'm not there yet, but I like to roast them from a 30mph roll. I refer to it as "a gross display of power".

When you accidentally get a 1.41 60' time.That will surprise you.;)

went 6.91 @ 96.4 with a 1.41 60' last saturday

Don't ask me how! I am still trying to figure out how to do it again!