How you know when your car is gettin fast

Originally posted by KillrV6
you run out of safe spots to floor it

You aint kidding! When you cant run radials because the car gets sideways from a 75 mph roll you know you're fast.

How about when a Ninja runs you and loses?;)

Originally posted by Jeff Rand
"How you know when your car is gettin fast "

When you launch the car and the rear view mirror goes flying past your head.
Jeff

I hate when this happens. :D I had to dodge the mirror the last time it came flying off. :eek:

Dannyo

Originally posted by Jeff Rand
"How you know when your car is gettin fast "

When you launch the car and the rear view mirror goes flying past your head.
Jeff

I hate when this happens. :D I had to dodge the mirrow the last time it came flying off. :eek:

Dannyo

When you put a 50 on the dash and tell the passenger if he can grab it he can have it. They usually get there neck a little off the headrest.:eek:

Mine went 104 in the eighth last thursday first time out with new combo @23PSI.
I know Im getting old but my back and neck get real sore after goin rounds.the week after the nats im sore.I think for me My GN at Norwalk a few years back first pass the seat bracket broke.next pass mirror hit my helmet.I knew this is fun:D

When your wife doesn't ask you to go "cruisin'" with her anymore. (And she grew up with a father who runs 8's in the 1/4!)

When you need to tub your car to get some street traction.

When you can stop all converstion in you car with your right foot.

:)

you know you are fast when there's not a car in sight on the street that appeals to you "for racing purposes"

:D

Or when your riding shotgun and on the launch the sunvisor whips back and hits you in the forehead....:eek:

Joe Tiano's old car.....:cool: :cool:

Originally posted by sixgun86gn
You aint kidding! When you cant run radials because the car gets sideways from a 75 mph roll you know you're fast.

How about when a Ninja runs you and loses?;)

yeah but my car is a 12 sec car and i cant even really find a safe place to floor it in my area. freeway is the only place, or if i go to a street race spot