Here's a sweet deal for someone.......

Is there a build sheet on the car, motor, trans, etc..? To see what it actually has besides "the best of the best" description?

Is there a build sheet on the car, motor, trans, etc..? To see what it actually has besides "the best of the best" description?

+1----
Pretty weird there is no mention of the mods at all--usually he does a good job of describing the mods---kinda weird.

Geoff

+1----
Pretty weird there is no mention of the mods at all--usually he does a good job of describing the mods---kinda weird.

Geoff

Guys,

I have been so busy at work, I have not had time to sit down and note everything that had been done to the car. Let it suffice to say that there is virtually nothing mechanical on the car that has gone untouched. If anyone is seriously interested, Call me and I will always be happy to take the time to go to the car and answer any questions that anyone has.

Thanks!:biggrin:

I say let the current high bidder have it :biggrin:

Thanks for your interest and bids. We've discussed this car in detail on the phone and you know what it is. You are also welcome to come take a look in person. I know you are a real and serious buyer, now all you have to do is be willing step up to the plate and pay a reasonable price for a car of exceptionally high quality that has no issues like so many others. Happy bidding!:biggrin:

+2
It doesn't take a whole lot to get to 420 hp

Where are you getting 420HP? This car with its current, very conservative tune is putting 514+ to the wheels! That equates to right at 600HP at the flywheel which is pretty big HP considering the tune and there is plenty more left is someone wants to push it. I personally don't because I have other cars for that.:biggrin:

Car ever make it to the track ??? :confused:

Since I got the car back from having the work done, I have not had time to go to the track. I really prefer to drive this car on the street anyway. Lot's of fun, but no real time to use it.:biggrin:

Where are you getting 420HP? This car with its current, very conservative tune is putting 514+ to the wheels! That equates to right at 600HP at the flywheel which is pretty big HP considering the tune and there is plenty more left is someone wants to push it. I personally don't because I have other cars for that.:biggrin:

I looked at the posted dyno sheets

Is it a stage motor or a stock 3.8 block mod'ed ?
If i had the cash Id bid :)
Very nice car just wish I could trade my truck for it lol

+2
It doesn't take a whole lot to get to 420 hp

The 400hp pull appears to be at 17-18 psi, at 21psi it made over 500hp to the wheels, the boost markers are not at the same rpm as the HP markers but it looks close. Even though I have not talked to Bryan yet(I am planning on it) to get details of the build the numbers still look pretty good to me.

You should get much better results (especially on Ebay) if you itemize the modifications in the auction, for reasons that are too numerous to post here. ;)

Sweet ride. Engine looks minty

Thanks for the compliment!

Close, but no cigar on this go round. Lots of interest in the last couple of days, but not enough to take a car of this caliber quite yet. Someone could well step up at any time and for those on the fence, it is relisted with a lower reserve this go round. It may well sell outside of ebay this time. Don't miss out!:biggrin: