1987 Grand National For Sale - Kirban

Dennis Kirban

1987 Grand Natonal 2 owner car garaged or covered last 18 years by older gentleman by older meaning older than me....T-Top example 92,000 miles he only drove it 5,000 miles last 18 years. Its on todays Inner Circle 10-31-18 on our website all details and some photos email me denniskirban@yahoo.com I got 20 plus other photos.

Key features car is well optioned never hit 100% original paint that still shines. I don't sell many of these any more like I did 10-12 years ago...with that in mind you know this had to be a good deal for me to buy and offer for sale.

I don't sell perfection but strive to sell the best car at the price. Price tag is $14,900 car has al the braces and missing body bushings done remarkable spare and jack never been out of the trunk. solid under T-Tops non smoker paint still shines few minor door dings...interior is extremely nice.

Type of quality car you could drive and enjoy and next spring its worth the same or alittle more....you can duplicate most any thing but you can't duplicate original 100% paint....I know two of my other brand personal cars are 100% original paint...which means no surprises....perfect door jambs no overspray no paint lines....no grease build up no cracks in the pilllars never been driven hard...hasn't been kicked around for sale owner contacted me first to make a deal heck he even delivered it at no extra charge....gotta have a good reputation to have that happen.

anyhow thats the scoop.car has al the braces done missin gbody bushing oil and water console guages and boost a pillar guage well optioned concert sound and even power trunk release and power drivers seat all decals labels etc are in tact. Nicer cars exist for sale for more money but finding one under 15 grand and a 1987 with 100% original paint is kinda tricky....

denniskirban@yahoo.com