Happy Birthday Rich Rezes(aka Buicksx2)

Originally posted by KLHAMMETT
THat probably just another excuse for him having to work late cleaning up some kinda dance or carnival or something.
Otto

>>> Otto,

Jim cleans up:

1. Dances
2. Science fairs
3. Homecomings
4. Parent teacher conferences
5. His bosses dinner plates
6. Donkey Basketball
7. Anything from IKEA
8. Poopie Undies
9. Peep Show booths
10. But never cleans up his act

Maybe someday i can become a member of the JCC race team. I believe Jim is no longer a member. Isnt there a rule that your car must make a least ONE outing per year to stay in good standings?
Otto

>>>> Isn't there a tranny to build or something....Dork....

>>>> Otto,

You are right....Jim is very close to being thrown out as he did not take one 1/4 mile pass this year and part of our bylaws is you must take at least one pass a year.

It for reasons like the above that forced us to throw out members years ago and they know who they are.

The JCC race team and board of advisors is reviewing Jim's status as we speak and a ruling will be had soon. Will probably be an opening and we'd be happy to have ya Otto........cause you race, am faster than Jimmy, and your work wont fall apart if you arent there EVERY saturday cause 2 more leaves fell on the ground and all the people at the CT boys school will panic if theres a leaf on their grounds.

>>>> Were all not pencil neck geeks like you d!ck (rich). If you ever came up here you would see why it cost 20k a year to go to school here..

And my car is being worked on this winter also to become faster, Well that if Jim can ever get up here with his engine hoist, TOnights excuse "gotta help grandma move furniture"

THat probably just another excuse for him having to work late cleaning up some kinda dance or carnival or something.
Otto

>>>> Wends was the nite if you remember, but all that tranny fluid you have been drinking has done wonders to your memory...& what was wrong with 8 o clock????

Jim cleans up:

1. Dances
2. Science fairs
3. Homecomings
4. Parent teacher conferences
5. His bosses dinner plates
6. Donkey Basketball
7. Anything from IKEA
8. Poopie Undies
9. Peep Show booths
10. But never cleans up his act

>>>>>> Don't forget the sheets in your Bedroom....

PS: HUGO is looking for you 2 sallys...

PSS: The tune will be different on Friday, Right oTTo :D

And my car is being worked on this winter also to become faster, Well that if Jim can ever get up here with his engine hoist, TOnights excuse "gotta help grandma move furniture"

>>>> Toto klammpet, of the beverly hillbillys...You really better be ready on friday cause I'm gonna be ready to do a little cleaning of your a$$.

punk.

Oott,

Jim will also be cleaning up the ice of Disneys Monster Inc at the Meadowlands this Saturday...........hahahahh.

Sounds like he can go see Disney characters but cant take his car to the track.......cool dude.

Tell Sulley I said Hi.

Originally posted by The Radius Kid
Hey,I thought this was Rich's happy birthday thread.
Rich: can I be an honorary member of the JCC team?:D

>>> You got it John...............should have a vacancy after Saturday when the exiting member leaves JCC to join Disney's Pixar on ice as a Surley (aka Platehead) the long lost slightly slower brother of Sulley.

Originally posted by Buicksx2
>>> You got it John...............should have a vacancy after Saturday when the exiting member leaves JCC to join Disney's Pixar on ice as a Surley (aka Platehead) the long lost slightly slower brother of Sulley.

Cool,thanks Rich.We'll have to meet up at B/G next year for some "Canadian style" celebratory elixer.:)

>>>>> It was till the thread "TICK" showed his ugly head, Ohh wait, It was his birthday ...

Also Radius,

If your around 40ish,short, bald, chubby & like Kiss, lEd zEpplin,Dixie chics, Boy George, Your In.

I'm none of the above thats why I'm the whipping boy.

The B/G thing, Rumor has it he's going down with kennyworth mauler, PR as$ istent

Originally posted by The Radius Kid
Rich: can I be an honorary member of the JCC team?:D

John, You need to bring 10 cases of Canadian beer, A king size set of satin sheets and a size XXXXL thong for Artie. Now you will be ready for the first meeting

Originally posted by ULYCYC
John, You need to bring 10 cases of Canadian beer, A king size set of satin sheets and a size XXXXL thong for Artie. Now you will be ready for the first meeting

Uh,two cases of beer.That's all I can carry.Might squeeze three.:)

Originally posted by KLHAMMETT
Maybe someday i can become a member of the JCC race team. I believe Jim is no longer a member. Isnt there a rule that your car must make a least ONE outing per year to stay in good standings?;)
Otto
That means Platehead would have been out before he was even accepted. I think the Kennilworth Mauler has a more resent race history that you... Ouch, that's gotta hurt! :eek:

Originally posted by TurboDiverArt
Jimmy, you know you're the one that gave me the link and recommendation on the pump!

>>> Jimmy told me that Sulley told him that the pump Jimmy recommended made Sulley the man he is today so thats why Jimmy bought it and henceforth wants all his friends to have it.

Originally posted by JRSGN

Wheres fArtie???

Lots of big news on the Paltz front but not ready for public consumption yet. Hang tight and put a little more torque on the screws in your head, your leaking brain fluid faster than FUR was leaking water before getting kicked out last weekend! Damn $0.50 block drain petcocks.

Originally posted by TurboDiverArt
Lots of big news on the Paltz front but not ready for public consumption yet.

>>>> Oh Jeez don't tell me you too are going to see Sulley and Pixars Disney on ice show like Platehead...........wouldn't be bad cause Jimmys has a son but he told me he was going to see the Disney on ice show by himself.

Picture Jimmy in the Meadowlands watching Sulley and the One eyed thing skating around, and Jimmy with his Sulley penant and his old Pepsi bottle spitting into it just waiting for Dorothy Hamill to appear. I hate to tell him but she's not gonna be there, but he plans on going anyway, guess he will hang around and wait for the Battlestar Galactica on ice show to begin.

How do I get dragged into these things?

>>> Cause your my hero....
That means Platehead would have been out before he was even accepted. I think the Kennilworth Mauler has a more resent race history that you... Ouch, that's gotta hurt!

>>>> Coming from you, it's not bad..

>>>> Oh Jeez don't tell me you too are going to see Sulley and Pixars Disney on ice show like Platehead...........wouldn't be bad cause Jimmys has a son but he told me he was going to see the Disney on ice show by himself.

Picture Jimmy in the Meadowlands watching Sulley and the One eyed thing skating around, and Jimmy with his Sulley penant and his old Pepsi bottle spitting into it just waiting for Dorothy Hamill to appear. I hate to tell him but she's not gonna be there, but he plans on going anyway, guess he will hang around and wait for the Battlestar Galactica on ice show to begin.

>>>>Picture this, Me in the POSH Freehold before I go to the meadowlands, Slapping you around...

Artie Nice hearing from ya..hope all is well

J8

happy b-day Rich... make sure to keep that noggin' polished ;) less wind resistence when going 9s :d

Rich Happy Birthday bro........
May you have at least 40 more......
Driving your Buicks........................
Dang I thought you told me you were only 29...
Joe H........