Had to sell my Gn...

turbocop294

After a 15 year love/hate/love relationship with my 86 GN, I had to let it go. The car ran great, except for the spark plug and line lock wires the mice chewed this fall! After having a second child, I didn't have the time, money, or space to treat it right.
Good luck to my buddy Tony - I made him promise to give me first shot at buying it back.
Thank you, TB.Com community. I don't post much at all but have learned so much from all of you over the years...stay safe, and God Bless.

Mark Metzing

Dont be a stranger.

Sorry you had to move on. I know the family has to come first.

Hey Mark: sorry you had to sell your car, but time goes by and children grow up, and you never know what will pop up when you least expect it. You can stay informed on what's going on by checking out this great website from time to time.
Take care
Dave

Thanks guys, I have been a long time lurker/reader of this site. I post so little due to being caught up in the flame wars in the old gnttype.org days.
I plan on buying my third Turbo Buick someday.
Mark

i sold my first one to buy a house i just recently sold my 2nd one to hopefully start my own business within a year it sucks but sometimes life has other things planned for us . if these cars still give you a thrill then im pretty sure you will end up with one later again...

Mark-
I read Hemmings Muscle Machine and Muscle Car Review every month. They review those muscle cars from the 60's- 80's that have hemis, Edlebrock intakes, max wedge motors, blah blah blah.....nothing comes close to a GN with $1000 in after market parts. Once a GN owner, always a GN owner! Maybe your friend Tony will join this site.

Mark,
I know many people who left Turbo Buicks, then missed the satisfaction that only these cars can give, only to come back fresh. I hope you fall into this category.
Keep in touch and good luck with all you do.:)

Mike Barnard