GNX Wheel House Trap Door

Finished the template design for the inner cut out Today:D. Will finish the instalations instructions the week . If you want a copy of the instruction send me your e- mail address and I will get it out to you ....Even if you have not bought a set this will let you know what is involved. regards rick

PS: The video will take some time as my new Camcorder creates MP4 videos . I do not have an editing tool for 4 only 3!!!

Ray,
Per your suggestion, I just placed an order for fender extension on Scot's GNS Performance website. Ship it anytime. Scot has my address.
Conrad

I have my body guy looking at the directions now. Won't take long once it arrives.
Conrad

UPDATE
The first three kits are being boxed and shipped today.....:D

EXTASM.JPG

Biggest challenge appears to be cutting inner fender with fender still on the car. Still thinking on best way to do that. Suggestion?
Conrad

I did it with a die grinder and a cut off wheel.....with a face shield...and I did this on the vehicle ….

I did it with a die grinder with a cut off wheel.....with a face shield...and I did this on the vehicle ….
X2 Same thing I did.....

Sent from my SCH-R530U using TurboBuick Mobile mobile app

I installed mine today. Did it lying on my back with a cutoff wheel and die grinder then dressed it with needle files which was totally unnecessary. I used some spray glue to put the template on and then outlined it with masking tape.

Did any/all of you have to pull the plastic fenderwell out before doing the install?
Conrad

The install was pretty quick and easy. What took the longest was cutting things out and that was because my compressor output isn't high enough for continuous use of the cutoff wheel and I had to keep waiting for it to get charged up.

I did nick my antenna cable on the right side with the cutoff wheel but it didn't seem to effect radio reception. I painted the side you can see with rattle can black before I installed them and rolled the fenders when I was done. Actually I used a small body hammer and tapped gently to to roll them. I'll take some pictures when I get home next Friday.