GNS Test car For Sale!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Scot, don't be discouraged, everything has it's season. When it's made to be, it will sell without your help. Stay firm, it's worth it.

LOL..... Okay! Well a couple walked through our house today looking to buy it and I priced the house and the car as a package deal...... We will see what they do here in a day or two....

No no scot!!! Because it's posted somewhere else now!! And now it's goin to be harder to keep it around!

No no scot!!! Because it's posted somewhere else now!! And now it's goin to be harder to keep it around!

I tried to keep it in the Buick community but no one even came to look at the car, if they did it would be gone..... Getting some positive feedback on the protouring board though...

My guess is this car will only go up in value so you should gain the loss back....

I hate to see this car for sale when I don't have the funds to buy it! Hopefully in a year I can splurge on something like this instead of starting off with a roller. GLWS

I'm surprised you went with Scat seats instead of Recaros. Did you install the dashtop/speakergrille and door pull covers since the pics were taken?

I'm surprised you went with Scat seats instead of Recaros. Did you install the dashtop/speakergrille and door pull covers since the pics were taken?
Yes that stuff was installed probably a day or two after those pictures were taken....

Man, I love this car! I'm surprised it's for sale.. Is it the same one on that youtube channel: Scottiedtv? I think I saw it on there doing the Autocross thing. I must say, it gets rather boring watching turbo Regals doing nothing but drag racing, when they were made for taking corners!(Grand National Nascar series).. This car is real impressive! :woot:...If my Coronet would sell, i'd consider it for my wife because she loves my GN (which says a lot, because she doesn't like too many of the classics that i buy).. :greedy:.. Otherwise, good luck with the sale, & sweet ride,
~drew~

Last edited:
Man, I love this car! I'm surprised it's for sale.. Is it the same one on that youtube channel: Scottiedtv? I think I saw it on there doing the Autocross thing. I must say, it gets rather boring watching turbo Regals doing nothing but drag racing, when they were made for taking corners!(Grand National Nascar series).. This car is real impressive! :woot:...If my Coronet would sell, i'd consider it for my wife because she loves my GN (which says a lot, because she doesn't like too many of the classics that i buy).. :greedy:.. Otherwise, good luck with the sale, & sweet ride,
~drew~
Drew, Yes it's the same car!

Status
Not open for further replies.