GNX to be on Fat & Furious

My crankshaft needs to be polished you think Three girls garage (Jesse) could help me out? :jawdrop:

Just hope they don't ruin the GNX
Entertaining at least there are fast cars in it.

don't worry... it's probably just a black Regal that they are going to clone into a GNX by putting a chrome air cleaner on the 307 and a shift kit in the TH200..

If it is a real GNX then they would be preserving the original motor if they replace it with something else. Not a bad thing. Just so they don't sell or scrap the original motor.

Seen a couple angles of the gnx on previews for fat n furious on tv, the rear bumper was missing and they were having a tough time getting it started up. Seemed to be legit, find out shortly what it is and what they plan on doing to it. Watching the show now, about to get interesting.

Posted from the TurboBuick.Com mobile app

Last edited:
Just saw this thread after I started one.

If it's real they will show what # it is and then find out where it's been hiding the past decade or so.

Interested in what all they do to get it running again. Am alittle amazed though that the one guy said what if he has to put 15,000 into the motor to get it running again and where's the profit. Shouldn't take that much to resurrect it into running shape and to get it to be enjoyable again.

Posted from the TurboBuick.Com mobile app

I have never watch this show before, but those guys seem to be hacks.

Why because they rev the shit out of it after a dry fire spitting soot and rust out the exhaust??

You know they changed the oil and checked it over before starting it. Although it did turn over hard even with a new battery it may have been due to no oil on the bearings from sitting forever.

If that's the case then yes they are hacks.

I just called the cops and told them to put a BOLO out on that car as it was stolen twice in one episode!!!!