GNX to be on Fat & Furious

That would me more believable than what the show would have us believe.

In real life who would take a car that rare and expensive and put it in a cheap storage unit like that and then just abandon it without paying the storage fee's to let them take possession and sell it like that.

They didn't spend a lot of time filming the car but they sure did avoid filming the crucial areas like the instrument panel,dash plaque,rear differential/suspension.
Why were the bumpers off? Was is just painted? Pretty shiney for just sitting in storage. When he started it the red dash lights lit up. I wasn't watching closely but that could determine which dash. Why put a new pie pan tank in a GnX? I guess hunting down an nos would have taken time. And as above, let's rev the ess out of an engine that hasn't been run in years.
Those guys come off as Hacks, I wouldn't let em wrench on anything I own.

Posted from the TurboBuick.Com mobile app

I noticed on the grill it had gnx emblem then usual 87 buick word under it.. is that the way it should be?

wanna make a barracuda run in the 11s?throw a blower and nitrous @ it ,then run it on a wet track,and burn rubber for 60'
!!!hahaha what a joke that was.

Isn't there anyone on here that lives in Ohio close to this place that can check it out? Maybe end up on the show? :D

I DVR'd the show last night and by turning up the brightness on my TV you can tell it has the GNX gauges, but they never get a close shot of the dash to see if it has the GNX badging. Everything looked like it was a true GNX but you never know, but it's nice to see the GN getting some airtime. I only watch the show for the cars, but these guys are complete hacks. Don't know if anyone caught the Gold GS Vert doing a proper burn out at the beginning of the show. Buick Power!!

like someone said earlier either here or fb they were burning a hell of a lot of rubber with closed butterflies:banghead::poop: lmao

susposedly a guy on fb said he knows all about it and yes it was staged. he says an older gentleman a collector allowed them to use it for filming. how true this is idk but it sounds better than the actual show story. and yes its a real deal
a car collector would let them take off the bumper and leave shit sitting on top of it over a cover that is not fully on? bullshit. depreciation of the car's value at its finest.

When they were first going to get the GNX they were talking in the truck and the guy was like, "A Buick????:rolleyes:"

I can't believe they spent 25k on that POS ford and 15k on the GNX

That's terrible and sad. They should be shot.

"A Buick ????"
Yeah, A Buick GNX turbo v6
Little did they know it was probably one of the most expensive and rarest and most definitely one of the potentially fastest cars ever on the show.

What a bunch of uninformed fat idiots to have a televised reality show.

"A Buick ????"
Yeah, A Buick GNX turbo v6
Little did they know it was probably one of the most expensive and rarest and most definitely one of the potentially fastest cars ever on the show.

What a bunch of uninformed fat idiots to have a televised reality show.
I got upset when they said it had a turbo on it so it competed with the v8's:rolleyes: Then showed 80's mustang 5.0 and camero. I don't think they knew crap about turbo Buicks.

Sorry but I HATE this show. They sucker me in with a Vega (picks up 2 seconds just by saying let me try it again) and then a GNX and rob me of 2 hours I cannot get back. They are dorks and the show has no technical value nor is believable at all. "If I gotta spend $15K on an engine ..." What the hell? I have tried but I just can't watch it again no matter what car they put on the show. Totally staged and TOTALLY stupid. "Fat, Dumb, and Stupid" is a better title.

Sorry but I HATE this show. They sucker me in with a Vega (picks up 2 seconds just by saying let me try it again) and then a GNX and rob me of 2 hours I cannot get back. They are dorks and the show has no technical value nor is believable at all. "If I gotta spend $15K on an engine ..." What the hell? I have tried but I just can't watch it again no matter what car they put on the show. Totally staged and TOTALLY stupid. "Fat, Dumb, and Stupid" is a better title.
So tell us how you really feel about this show lol

I really tried and I really wanted it to work out but I have enough stress in my life I don't need to be yelling at the TV too. Life is too short:LOL:

Very frustrating, this "car show" is more about the dynamics between the characters than doing any kind of justice to the cars they have on the show. I just couldn't believe they would not devote a few more seconds of film time to show the car more. Even if they didn't talk about the details, at least point the dam camera at the car a few more times.. b*tches. I find it ironic they played out the whole "father not giving the son more time", and that is exactly how we feel about the show and the "Buick". lol

It's hard to say with the amount of time given to the GN on the show. I kind of figured the GN guru's would know where all 547 where so finding one in a storage locker seems suspicious.

The Barracuda deal was horrifying to watch. Yes I did notice the difference in the stance of the car before and after. Doubt there was enough extra weight to cause that so they probably lowered the torsion bars to give it the tator digger look. Just hard to pull that off with 7" wide rear tires on the back of a car jacked up with 4" leaf spring shackle extensions.

I know a guy that has one in storage, been there for years and it has over 100k miles on it.