GN vs Stang vs CBR XX

A GN and a CBR1100XX. Must be nice. Good all around choices.
See my signature for something similiar.
I don't know if you can post pics on TBS, but I know that you can on t6p and ihadav8 both.
I have pics posted over on both sites.
Might be worth joining those just so you can post pics.
My CBR 1100XX has about 1100 miles on it, the Z06 has about 4800 miles on it now, and my new TR has about 10,400 miles.

i think you were parked across from me in the pits at the nats last year, i've got some pics of those wheels.

Wudn't me at the nationals. Those wheels are 17x8 and 17x9.5 FR series 3-piece Simmons. I've seen a few TR's with Simmons mounted.

Boy, those garages sure look familiar. What's up Bud, it's Chinten! Finally caught up to you. Did Christian make those burnout marks leaving the premises last weekend? I think they have his name all over them ;) !

Anyway, clean clean car! Their putting in the roller rockers in mine as I type. Hope to have it at HH this Friday.

Hope to see you then!

-Grinch

beautiful car!! The Mustang is VERY sweet too! Love those wheels! Ahhh, can't wait for spring..

Sweet!
at first I thought Dam you have a lot of garages.
then I saw the other photos showing what looks like a fancy self storage unit place.

Originally posted by JOHNZAZA
NICE RIDES DUDE. I HAVE THOSE RIMS ON MY GN . THEY ARE GREY.

HOW DOES THE STANG RUN?

If he could get the Stang to hook it'll rum low 12's on DR's all day.

I love those wheel's on the Gn. Where did you get them and what are they called? Those guy's on the Mustang board were loving the Gn weren't they? ;)

Originally posted by cwelk87gn
I love those wheel's on the Gn. Where did you get them and what are they called? Those guy's on the Mustang board were loving the Gn weren't they? ;)

The wheels were ordered through "Group A Wheels". They are the Simmons 3-piece FR series 17x8 and 17x9.5. Be prepared to pay around $2400.00 for the wheels only and wait up to six weeks for delivery because they are not made until you order them. They are made in Australia.

Good Luck :cool:

Originally posted by GRNCH
Boy, those garages sure look familiar. What's up Bud, it's Chinten! Finally caught up to you. Did Christian make those burnout marks leaving the premises last weekend? I think they have his name all over them ;) !

Anyway, clean clean car! Their putting in the roller rockers in mine as I type. Hope to have it at HH this Friday.

Hope to see you then!

-Grinch

Those ARE NOT MINE!!!! sup Chinten see ya at HH!
<~~ Christian