Spoolfool GN vs Gary Wells, Hennessey 700 Cad-V

Cal:
AlkyControl meth kit & 91.
658 RWHP.
This Cad needs some cheater slicks, a few more ponies, & a driver with bigger nutz.

Cal: You replaced yours yet?

Nice! That should be good for mid 10's with traction.

Yes. I bought another one and am transferring everything over this weekend.

Posted from the TurboBuick.Com mobile app

Did I just hear lickin chicken clucking 4 a pluckin,
or yearnin for a learnin?

Last edited:
Yea,
That bird squawks pretty loud for not having a running car.:rolleyes:

Wait.....what?:sour:
Did Gary just admit he wears leather shorts?:vomit:

Not a visual I needed in my head...:hungover:

EEEEWWWWWWWWWWWW!

tumblr_mil3wgZIoA1qdf6w8o1_500.gif

Last edited:
Hey the chicken coop runs.....it just doesn't move.....:p

This was a good read for me with some information that could benefit me monetarily.:)

Guy here in Edmond with CTS V jumped me when I was driving my C5 which is a pretty stout 0-60 car. I stupidly jumped back but couldn't make up any distance on him. Caught him at the next stop light and asked if he wanted to race my GN which was down at the time. He said "Yeah, I'll race anything" so I quickly responded "You got any money?" and he fired back "Yeah, how about you?" and I fired back "I've got plenty and when my GN is fixed, I'll hunt you down". Got the engine problems resolved and car was making as much power at 20 lbs as it had been making at 24. Only problem was that it started killing the tranny so I'm waiting for parts from Vince to get here so it can be freshened up for the 3rd time in 2 years.

Haven't dyno'd this engine with the new setup, but 132 MPH in a 3750 lb car takes 625+WHP to accomplish according to the charts. This was 24-25 lbs of boost, 93/alky fuel and losing 3 teeth on the ring gear on the launch. Been fighting "gemlins" for nearly 2 years but think we FINALLY have all of the engine problems resolved. Should have the tranny done early next month and then it will be TnT at Thunder Valley.

Looking forward to meeting up with this guy soon and let him to pay for the rebuild of the tranny.;)

Is the Cad stock & what year is it?
CTS-V1 or CTS-V2 ('09 & up)

I've owned several Cadillac's but not a CTS and I haven't paid much attention to them so I can't answer your question. He covered my stock 02 C5 convertible with the 3.15 performance axle when he jumped me at the light. If I remember correctly, that combo was the quickest 0-60 Corvette that year with a 4.6 or 4.8. Mine stayed with him but never made up any ground.

GN is an entirely different animal. Will find out how different after the tranny is freshened up in the next week or so.

Thanks for your interest.

I know there are some very fast CTS's but I don't think this one is at their level.

BTW, nice combo you have. How is the 6466 working for you?

Heavily modded CTS-V's built for drags run down into high 9's-low 10's.
There's a record chart on CadForums.com of the mods versus 1/4 performance figures.
Should provide interesting reading?

I know there are some very fast CTS's but I don't think this one is at their level.

BTW, nice combo you have. How is the 6466 working for you?

The 6466 is amazing. Need to work out a issue with motor and see how far combo will get me.

The 6466 is amazing. Need to work out a issue with motor and see how far combo will get me.

The 6466 caught my attention when I saw this picture of Patrick holding it at a show.

Still trying to reach some goals with 6265 JB and should reach those this year.

Attachments

• PT6466.jpg
    PT6466.jpg
    65.6 KB · Views: 171