GN Stolen in North Mississippi/Memphis Area

when you get another one here you go.
WITH EVERYONE SCARED TO DEATH OF THERE PRIZED GN'S/T-TYPES BEING LIFTED, YOU SHOULD THINK ABOUT LO-JACK AS THEY HAVE A SETUP FOR 995.00 THAT NOT ONLY TRACKS YOUR CARS IF STOLEN BUT ALSO HAS A SENSE FEATURE THAT IF YOUR CAR IS MOVED WITHOUT YOU IN IT, IT AUTOMATICALLY ALERTS 5 DIFFERENT CONTACTS I.E. PHONE,CELL, PAGER,EMAIL,OR FRIEND ETC. IT WORKS OFF THE REMOTE ON YOUR KEYCHAIN SO IF SOMEONE EVEN TRIES TO TOW IT, IT WILL ALERT YOU AND ANY OTHER CONTACTS YOU LIST IMMEDIATELY. IF INTERESTED IN KEEPING YOUR CAR FROM THE SWAP MEET PARTS SECTION CALL LARRY AT 1-781-471-2506 EXT 2506 TELL HIM MIKE FROM LOS ANGELES SENT YOU. GOOD LUCK AND KEEP THOSE TURBO CARS IN YOUR DRIVEWAY WHERE THEY BELONG!

Man I am so sorry about the GN. It would be all I could do to refrain from shooting the low life point blank if they find who took it! :mad:

I have a Python alarm disable system along with a separate hidden kill switch. They'll never drive my car away,,but they might tow it.

I looked into Lojack but the problem is that there are too many coverage holes in the Bay Area. Many local and county police departments don't subscribe so if your car is stolen and taken to an unsubscribe area, you're dead.

However, one of Chris Chow's GN's was stolen last year by someone with a flatbed and he found it within hours in Oakland because of Lojack. Anything helps I guess.

wiked87gn said:
If anybody tries to still my ride and they get caught in the act, i will put a bullet right in the back of thier heads on the spot and claim self defense.

wiked

Yep, Alabama just passed a law that says your have the right to defend your home and automobile with deadly force if neccessary.

Killa-Cotton said:
Yep, Alabama just passed a law that says your have the right to defend your home and automobile with deadly force if neccessary.
Sounds like I need to move to AL!

Meanbuicks,
Sorry for your loss. Hope you either find it in decent shape, or, get the money for it.

Well, as I expected, this didn't turn out too well. The GN was 'recovered' (if you can call it that) Sunday morning in Memphis. I went to see it in the impound lot:

gn1.jpg

gn2.jpg

gn3.jpg

gn4.jpg

The fact that they even took the PowerMaster, replaced my GTA wheels with some crusty T-type wheels & took every stitch of interior except the dash (they just shredded it) leads me to think that all my parts are likely to wind up all together in someone elses Regal.

Do whatever you can to protect your cars from the M*F*ing vultures out there!

Holllllly cow....I would have cried, seriously. I remember how mad I was when my stereo was stolen out of the family Ford Contour...I was tempted to stay awake the following night with a baseball bat, I can't imagine having to discover your Buick like that.

Man that really sucks! I know you have helped me in the past and seem to be one of the nicest guys out there. If you plan to fix it and need some clean California sheet metal let me know and I will get what I can for you. I frequent the yards often ;)

Dam Looks like they needed everything.
Thats why i wonder about all these GN clones that pop up. :( :(

ugh

looking at the parts they left, and the wheels they put back on, they are putting together a early model gn, or a t-type, look for t-type interrior for sale, and your parts in memphis, they dont just disappear, they reappear in somebody elses car :mad: I posted back on the other one, sorry for the loss man, that really would break my heart :frown:

Well, it looks to me like the person/s that stole it aren't going to resell anything. It looks like they needed the stuff for their own car, so you won't find anything for sale anywhere. The only way to locate the stuff is if you find out a car has been upgraded. Does anyone at work have a T at home?
Are you putting it back together? If you need parts, let us know. I don't have much, but may have a few parts you need, and they are yours for the price of shipping.

That totally sucks. They just stripped it to the shell and abandoned the parts they didn't want or need.

Im thinking that BG is in two weeks...and its right down the road from Memphis. Time to hit the swap meet. :cool:

Greg,

That really really sucks...

I hope there's a special place in hell for car thieves :mad:

Pete

My jaw dropped far when I seen that. Whata bunch of *******s. I hope they die fast and painful!

Such a beautiful car, gone in a matter of seconds

-Adam

Damn!!!!!!!!!!

I just say the pics and almost cried myself and its not even my car! if you by chance have the block #'s i would post them to anyone going to BG or just for fyi if the motor shows up also if you want to rebuild this i have a complete dash and some other parts for you that you can get from me for a steal no pun intended. I hope like hell you had full coverage ins. if you keep the car email me at nailheadpoweredgs@sbcglobal.net as i have the dash i actually also have a complete dash harness uncut as it looks like they mutilated your harness and i have rear fillers etc etc.

I do have full coverage so I expect everything will turn out OK on that front. As much as I'd like to have that particular car rise from the ashes, it's not realistic. It's lost far too many parts and what they left behind is damaged. I really appreciate the kind words and offers for assistance. :cool:

I am also very sorry that this happened to you and the car. It angers me to no end that this kind of thing happened. You worked and earned that car, and some lowlife slug with no purpose in life takes it from you. No respect whatsoever for anyone. I had my first Regal solen some years ago. It was a non turbo 1984. I run service for a Heating and Cooling company here in the North Dayton area. We never hardly go to Dayton city, especially the West side. One month to the day after that car was stolen, I had to run a service call on the west side. After I finished my call and was headed back to better territory I saw a familiar car coming up the road headed for me. Yep, it was my car! I did a u-turn in my work van on a busy Dayton road and followed the car, while I was on the radio to the shop, and the lady at the office was on the phone with the police. We were working together to relay to the police where they were. I followed for 15 minutes...No police. She kept telling me to be careful and not get shot. I didn't care at that point, I was too mad. 3 people was riding around in my car. Finally they caught on and went speeding through neighborhoods trying to loose me. I stayed with them. Still, no police. Finally the stopped in the middle of the road and one of them got out and faced me as I was stopped behind them. I floored it and shot around them and circled around the block as fast as I could so I could get back behind them. When I got back around the block, I found that they had pulled in a driveway and went into the house. I was able to get the address. 10-15 minutes later a police officer showed up, and my boss did too. I got in my bosses car and we moved closer to the action while the police officer "investigated". He came back 3 minutes later and told me that was not my car. We argued instantly. I told him every scratch, defect and all that was on that car. He agreed to investigate a little further, and a couple more detectives showed up and found out it was my car, and that it was indeed stolen. It had regular tags with a new vin number they had installed on the car.In 30 days it had been sold three times. It was loaded up on a trailer and taken to the impound yard. A week later I was able to buy it from the insurance company, and have my car back.
These people didn't go to jail. They had bought a stolen car.
When we reported the car stolen, the officer said "ahh, its just an old car" (that peeved me just a little bit)
I look at your car and just know there are finger prints on that car. Are they even going to think about going that route?
Sorry to go on here. I just remember how angered I was, and this brings it back. I take this as a lesson. I will keep a close eye on mine when I take it out. Good luck to you. I pray insurance does you right!