Another Gn stolen!! Member needs help.

WE4

TBcom Admin /Prayers NYFD/NYPD
HELP!!!!!!! 1987 Buick Grand National Stolen In New Jersey On 9-3-05 at the Olive Garden on 18 in New Brundswick.Car was Nose in while I went for food. Came out 1 hr later car GONE I was staying down here for Buick WEKEND at old Bridge Raceway. I entered my car in the show Under modified. was the last car in my class. VIN#14GJ117XHP464098 NY Plates GNTURBO1
All black,ALL Emblems on car,Paint on car was ok but Needed to be redone. Scratches You could see where they painted around the body molding which I took OFF.They painted the headlight bezels gloss black.Digital Dash(rare) Power drive seat,Power annt. which is not working and is down,No Front lisence plate. Had Black and gold plate that read Buick Grand National.Doors and trunk locks has plate over key holes that are riveted in.2 1/2 Exhaust from cat to Chrome 3 1/2 Tips out the stock place JUST DONE... Stock Rims, On hood took offstock 3.8sfiTURBO emblem and put a custom sticker 3.8sfiTURBO.in silver.K&N air filter wih chrome inlet pipe. Yellow Batt from Wal-mart. Small side windws tinted rear tinted light and door windows Very very light. No body trim other then 2 wheel well trims. 2 pin holes inpass side of dash,Trunk ha a spot of rust the size of a dime under emblem on drive side. Inside car had a 2piller gadge BOOST AND TEMP.. can see at night.....
Inter. MINT......... Rear main seal leaks BAD. JUST and I mean JUst Took out old bad power master and converted it to Brake booster. If you have any Info on this car call me or 911 PLease......914 760 6467.
Ive had this car since 2000 and it was a rat. Ive put all my money in this car, Blood and Tears that I want back. I knowits a car but I means more.. So if you see or hear anything Help... REWARD $2500.00 for the return of my car and $3000.00 with all that was in the car. Digital cam 35 m cam, tools, parts, 2 amps 10inch sub in box, my wifes purse, to much to list .... Thank you for any help you do.
Rich Blackgnturbo@aol.com 914 760-6467

Posted by WE4 as a favor. I have nothing to do with this post other than actually posting it.
Bruce
WE4
Tb.com admin

M.i.a Gnturbo1

MY G/N STILL M.I.A............. Ive Felt Lost,upset, pissed,angry,Bitter, Helpless, Depressed, sad, cranky,Heart Broken, And The GSGN Club took Me and my wife under there wing as if We were family. They are all Such great people. I cant thank Them enough. If It wasnt for them We would still be on that curb Where My car was. Thank you to All who have hepled and all who feel for me. By the way Every one of these feelings come back Daily.
Rich
any info on My car- 914-760-6467
REWARD$$<<<<<< wife wrote that part.She wants it back also.. Thanks again

I'll keep my eyes peeled.

So I'm guessing you had no anti-theft devices? That's a hard 'welcome to New Jersey' lesson to learn. I don't let mine out of my sight - ever. Except when it's in the garage. Even then I peek at it once in a while.

Jim

The Olive Garden is practically across the street from my GF's house where my GN was. I've been keeping an eye out, good luck with finding the car.

Reward Uped

I STILL HAVE HOPE, $5000.00 for my car in 1 piece...... $3500 semi stripped. I just want that car back... Looking for another one.. GN or T. Anyone know of one for sale? Rich
914-760-6467

Stolen GN - Anyone know of any GNs for sale ?

Rich,

Sorry to hear about your car. Its a shame that there are scum out there
who steal other people's possessions.

If you are serious about looking for another GN,
I have one for sale, with 34k original miles.
Original unmolested car, except for 16" GNX look-a-like rims & tires.
Car runs great, interior excellent except for sagging headliner.
Does have some dings - especially doors.

Car is in Wappingers Falls, NY

I can be reached at our store, AUTO IMAGEZ: 845-296-7006
I'm usually there between 10AM-6PM Mon-Thurs, 10AM-5PM Fri.

So sorry to hear what happened to your GN.

I'm in that area alot..I'll keep an eye out.

If you're still looking for one I have one..it needs work just PM me for more info...

Good Luck!!!

My family and friends are GREAT

Some good came out of this loss of mine. I was shown how much I mean to my family and friends.
Last night I was going to see my brother Anthonys new 06 subaru turbo and intercooled. My good buddie was there waiting at the camp where He works to see them pull up in his new car. WELL, He pulled up around 830pm (very Dark out) and I saw this car pull up kinda fast with balloons ALL over it. I noticed the 4 Headlight (thinking such a new car with old style.) Then I got a good look at it. A BLACK GRAND NATIONAL. I was, and still am so taken back. My Brother Anthony gets out of the car with my mother. Anth says heres your new car (or something like that.) I was so touched by this. This car has T Tops, power seat, with 75k original Miles from 1 owner. My good buddie jason and My brother Anthony found the car in CT. The day after My car was stolen,and told him my storie. His wife didnt want him to sell it because they had there 1st date in that car. He felt bad for me and sold it to them. They just didnt have all the cash for it.. They left wondering how they would come up with the money.Anthony and Jason took up a collection for this car. It was close but they did it. They contacted my wife who never said a word and Im so greatful for her,my Mother who I cant say a bad word about.My yonger brother Jeff, who Is such a good kid,My sister who has things going on in her life, My boss who Id never expect it from, A fellow co-worker John who I wouldnt think,My 3rd best man Stevewe go way back. good kid, my best friend Jason who started this all with my brother with the big heart Anthony,and his wife.If I missed anyone Im sorry.. ......The car is nice from what I saw at night. It does need some things but its an old car that spent most of its life just sitting. Thank you............. :D I will add more. Going to work now..
Rich

that's a totally awesome gesture, it really shows how people can come together to support a loved one. I wish you the best of luck with this car, now put a good alarm on it and post some pics! :D

Very good news-- Congrats!

Now for a good column enclosure collar, a club, and a kill switch or two...

Congratulations-- you really have some great people in your life!

Doug

i live in north plainfield new jersey so i know there's not a lot of gn around that's scary since i dont have any anti theif devices on my gn yet. well i'll definately keep an eye out for you gn since i always seem to spot them while i'm driving around.

I know how you feel, my 87 GN was stolen 2-1-04

BlackGNTURBO said:
MY G/N STILL M.I.A............. Ive Felt Lost,upset, pissed,angry,Bitter, Helpless, Depressed, sad, cranky,Heart Broken, And The GSGN Club took Me and my wife under there wing as if We were family. They are all Such great people. I cant thank Them enough. If It wasnt for them We would still be on that curb Where My car was. Thank you to All who have hepled and all who feel for me. By the way Every one of these feelings come back Daily.
Rich
any info on My car- 914-760-6467
REWARD$$<<<<<< wife wrote that part.She wants it back also.. Thanks again

Mine was stolen 2-1-04 after I parked it,I was only away from it 5 mins.
My 87 GN was found, 8-25-05 when the Sheriff 's office called me on fri.8-26-05 and told me he has my GN, and he bought it for $ 1000 . A city employ of Douglasville, Ga had it he is also a convicted fellon, he changed the vin. no to a 1985 Buick Regal. I went down to the sheriff's office sat. 8-27-05 and saw it , I started cusing, my heart was and still is broken, well the engine was missing the back seat was missing they entered the car by punching out the door lock ,I still don't understand why my arlarm did not go off, the console was and after mkt. the winsheild was busted, my wheels was gone the axcels was resting on some old wheels that go'es to show how the county checks some one out before they are hired. I went back down to the sheriff's office to take some pictures of it but the insurance co. had already
picked it up.I bought my new 1-13-88 and I allways carried full coverage on it , I hope you did to, I had to fight my ins. co. for my moneyand I just had work done on it $600.00 worth I have the newspaper clipping , but I don't know if I am alloud to send it to be published on the internet I told the Investogator that I was going to do it, and I also have a picture of him standing in front of it before he stripped it. You can see it if you go to the Webshots stolen web sight my GN had my name tag on the front. Anf now I'm waiting to go to court against him, because this has caused me to be a prisioner in my own home. I allmost for got all of my emblems and raido & speckers were gone he also punched the lock on the trunk.

I do know how you feel, before mine was found if I saw one I would follow it and if they parked I would check the Vin. no.

I hope you get it back in one peice.
peggybranan@bellsouth.net

Still Mia

Well I have not heard anything yet..... Im waiting to hear they killed themselves in a wreck.. I hope they suffer, while looking at a dash board that isnt theres and think of what they have dont in the last moments of there life.And if and when the police find it and call me ID be more then happy to pick the wreck up with joy and Park it on my front lawn....
LETS HOPE...
I know Im twisted.
NO I didnt have insurance on the car... My family and friends put there money together and bought me a GN with ttops.But 1 #3 cyl has 25 pds of compression. 78K mile car all original, all there. but #3.... I need a GOOD buick motor guy to check it out. Im in westchester ny.

One of mine was stolen in Aug of 1997. I never got it back. I hope you get your stolen one back in one piece. Then you can have two of them. Mine was stolen from my work and i never saw it again. They must have been watching it. I had a few starter-ignition-fuel pump interrupts on it too. I think they grabbed it with a recovery tow truck or pulled it on a flat bed. Theres no doubt they had contact with someone in the building who was keeping an eye on me while their scum bag friends got away with my GN. They are lucky i never got to id them or they would be missing their arms. I would and still will saw them off with a meat saw if i get my hands on them. Dont hesitate to chain and lock your GN to a post or a buddys car with some 5/8 proof coil chain when in an area where you cant keep your eyes on it at all times. You can never be to safe. Theives will try to steal no matter what devices you install. Just make it a bitch for the scum to do it so there is a greater chance of them getting caught.