GN Stolen in North Mississippi/Memphis Area

Somebody definetely needed some GN/TR parts. In a perfect world there would be vin #'s on those wheels they put on your car. Chances are they came off the thieves car. You could walk right up their driveway with the law! I think I'm dreaming now. Good luck hope you find a nice replacement.

Nationwide is CRAZY... I was really suprised when I had a claim on my gn with geico. It needed about 5k in work to repair the damages from when someone atttempted to steal it, and ended up just setteling on vandalizing it. Geico came at me at first offering me 3400 to total it. I just laughed. They had their appraiser "value" it, and he came back with a value of 10000.
It was good enough for me.

This worries me. Even though I just own a non turbo regal. I work late at night where I have to drive around town and get out, where I usually just leave the car running (car never leaves my sight or i turn it off). Im gonna have to buy a beater or something.

for sure someone doing a upgrade or someone that just steals buicks and have plenty of spare wheels to put back on. Hate to see cars look like that hope this doesn't turn you off from building a other one.

Alvaro

Wow I know this is an old thread. But that sucks man I feel so bad for you. Thats the reason I am never going to drive it around to go to work or the store like only take it out when I am always going to be with it.

gn1.jpg

gn2.jpg

gn3.jpg

gn4.jpg

That's just downright sickening, hopefully the thieves who did this will rot in hell alongside all other car thieves.

keep calling the police there is prints on that car !!!! You know where ?? I do on the lug nuts !!, if they are wiped pull the wheels and dismount them. you will at least find the guy who mounted the tires and go from there. Its a big pita when my truck was stolen and found the cops did not care they were like just get with your insurance , well after about 100 phone calls to the police department all the way up to the captian, calls to the mayor, then WGAL TV 8 I finally got them to look into it. Viola !!! prints on the gas cap, why did they find them I remembered it was on dead-e when stolen, it was found about 50 miles from my house in a field , it had 1/4 tank of gas they stole all my tool boxes, ($2,000) worth of tools, stereo and such. good news was he had a record and the cops got him sitting right at home. Now he got out after only 15 days in jail, but I know who he is and where he lives. Everytime he wakes up and wonders who is destroying his life I smile cause I know who is doing it. :tongue:

he got out after only 15 days in jail, but I know who he is and where he lives. Everytime he wakes up and wonders who is destroying his life I smile cause I know who is doing it. :tongue:

Nice! ;) Becarfull someone might call that an act of terrorism at this day in age. :rolleyes: But who cares! :D