85 gn stolen in the hammond indiana area

the wrath

85 gn was stolen last night in an apt parking lot car has 24 inch wheels on it fresh paint and intercooler conversion i think it is turbomotion v2. If you see it it belongs to one of my friends friends.

Attachments

• 430.jpg
    430.jpg
    88.1 KB · Views: 381
  • 432.jpg
    432.jpg
    75.8 KB · Views: 374
  • 431.jpg
    431.jpg
    87.1 KB · Views: 405
I'll keep my eyes open to the west but they prolly took it farther east.

Take a ride to Gary. You'll see it driving around. :rolleyes:

Well you know they prolly already have the wheels off the car and on another lifted car so you'll probably never see those again. It'll take a while for them to take the lift kit off the car so I'd put money on it that it's cruizing around on some funky Oldsmobile stock rims. It'll be hard to miss a GN cruizing around with a lift kit on it.

I bet you that its found soon. I hope it gets found as a whole.

sucks

man that sucks -- im in Highland and ill keep my ears and eyes open -- hope you find it !!!

That blows

That sucks! I had my first T Type stolen after a week. I'll keep my eyes/ears open. F&$%king sc&%BAgs

Sorry to hear. Will keep an eye for it down here in se Indiana and Cincy.

Sorry to hear about the car being stolen and hope it gets recovered real soon and without damage.

Back in the horse and buggy days a person would be hung for stealing a $20.00 horse and now a thief can steal cars worth thousands of dollars and not get hardly any punishment at all if they get caught.

stolen GN

I am frm the hammond area and have saw this car many times asking to be stolen. It is park outside many times on late nights in a rough part of that area. I am sorry to hear anyone loosing there car but we need to take precautions when we have cars like theese . sorry for his lost and hope he recovers his car soon.

Wow I'm just now reading about this. Sorry to hear...I cringe everytime someone walks past my house when my garage door is open and my GN is on jack stands! Hammond has its bad areas thats for sure but it ain't no Gary. Keep your doors locked and your nice rides hidden away!:mad: