GN Stolen in North Mississippi/Memphis Area

MeanBuicks

Scaring the neighbors!
My 235,000 mile, daily driver disappeared from our employee parking lot this morning in Olive Branch, MS. It was well equipped against hot wiring so someone with a repo-style setup, no doubt, came in and snatched it. Car was last seen by a fellow employee at 9:00 AM and I discovered it gone at 11:15 AM. Haven't found any witnesses yet.

It has GTA rims, GNX flares, vents and emblems, hood-mounted fuel pressure gauge and a big BUICK decal on the back glass.

VIN: 1G4GJ1170HP439386

gnxd-1.jpg

gnxd-4.jpg

Anybody in the vicinity, please keep your eyes and ears open for me.

Thanks.

Your the second one this week! :eek: What is going on here? I'm in Pa,if I can help, I'll do my best. I'm afraid to take mine out now. I wonder if anybody sells those wheel locks that the city puts on wheels for unpaid tickets. Keep us posted and good luck!

Greg,
I made this a sticky and moved it to the top. Hope you get it back . Keep us posted.

If anybody tries to still my ride and they get caught in the act, i will put a bullet right in the back of thier heads on the spot and claim self defense.

wiked

Louie thanks for the sticky. This sure sucks and it's the second time for this car. Looks like I'll be walking to Bowling Green. :wink:

wiked87gn said:
If anybody tries to still my ride and they get caught in the act, i will put a bullet right in the back of thier heads on the spot and claim self defense.

wiked
Cant shoot them in the back.You have to shoot them in the front. The law is a funny thing! In the back, it looks like they were leaving. In the front, it looks like they were coming at you. I would do the same.

As the great Ron White says........

"Yea, but you can start shootin em in the leg till they turn around"........

Good luck on the recovery effort.......

Greg,

I'll keep my eyes out for it. I am stunned they got yours, knowing all the anti-theft tricks you have. I am so sorry to hear this. It's just sickening.

Unfortunately, it's probably already made it's way to a chop shop. Then again, Super Chevy is this Sunday...hmmmm

86gngirl said:
Your the second one this week! :eek: What is going on here? I'm in Pa,if I can help, I'll do my best. I'm afraid to take mine out now. I wonder if anybody sells those wheel locks that the city puts on wheels for unpaid tickets. Keep us posted and good luck!

Yes they do sell those LOCKS.

Sorry to hear of you loss. :( NG car thieves

They probably went through all the trouble thinking they were grabbing a real GNX

I really hope you get the car back and those guys end up in jail.

If theres any consolation, know that they are going to have a hell of a time getting it to run if thats what they are aiming for.

This sounds like something that was planned for some time, have you noticed any suspicious characters scoping you out or asking about the car etc? Maybe a wrecker around the lot in recent weeks that you can think of?

i will get with my guys in Arkansas and see if they can come up with anything. Its a long shot but i will have them keep their eyes open. I hope it all works out. Harry

Pablo, there was a rollback wrecker in our lot a couple weeks ago on legitimate business helping an employee. Don't know who it was or what wrecker company it was as I just saw it in passing.

I also learned today that another employee had his late '70s Malibu swiped from our employee lot recently too. It was a rather weathered, and shabby car &I was told that he didn't report the theft to the police so perhaps there's more to that story.

:mad: Sorry for your loss, things like that make me sick. If they want it theres nothing you can put on it to stop them from geting it.Good lock. :mad:

MeanBuicks said:
Pablo, there was a rollback wrecker in our lot a couple weeks ago on legitimate business helping an employee. Don't know who it was or what wrecker company it was as I just saw it in passing.

I also learned today that another employee had his late '70s Malibu swiped from our employee lot recently too. It was a rather weathered, and shabby car &I was told that he didn't report the theft to the police so perhaps there's more to that story.

That sounds like a couple leads right there man, good luck finding out more on that.

I feel for you

Mine was stolen sept 3rd 05. In east Brundswick NJ left the show at etown. Its still MIA. What a bunch of low lifes. Good luck..

Any news on the car? Trying to keep it to the top for you. I read your story and it sounds like it has a good one. Sorry to hear. Car thieves :mad: :mad:

Jason

your toy looked nice in the photos maybe they think it was a real GNX, I hoped you have a decent insurance coverage in that way you can recover some of your losses and buy another GN, there's some great deal in this thread right now especially that blue t-type from Virginia with GNX dash.

why doesn't anyone on here have a lo-jack installed? atleast as soon as you discover its gone you can have the authorities track it immediately and most likely catch them with the car before it becomes swap meet parts.

nailheadpowered said:
why doesn't anyone on here have a lo-jack installed?
Precisely what I was thinking when I realized my GN was gone. Coulda, woulda, shoulda...

I will have the next one better protected.