-Aerochamber exhaust
-power plate
-3" Front Mount IC
-dual LS1 radiator fans
-160 deg thermostat
-walbro 340 w/ hotwire
-autometer boost gauge
-cd player

Original engine with 137k miles. Transmission rebuilt about 3,000 miles ago by Russ Merritt, shifts firm. Also a set of Russ's wires are installed. This GN runs and drives good with rebuilt stock turbo and thrasher chip. Has hotwired 340 fuel pump from racetronix installed. Autometer boost gauge installed on pillar, currently tuned for about 14 psi on 93 octane. 3" front mount intercooler plumbed in, but also have stocker in storage. Four front GTA wheels give it a GNX look, 245/50 radial tires. GNX Flares and Vents are also installed and removed the hood 3.8L emblems. This car was repainted in the past and has a few flaws. First the door bottoms have rust bubbles and deterioration coming through. But included in the sale is a set of clean rust free GM doors that have been in storage for years. There is also some more paint bubbles behind the rear tires. I have removed the rear gnx flares to see this, and to get some pictures soon. Frame is solid, no rot. Overall the paint is in good shape, shines out good still. I'd give the exterior about a 7 out of ten. Interior is in great shape with minimal wear. Power seats are in great shape. Headliner was recovered and looks great. Aftermarket cd player installed, has concert sound II option factory.

The GN over all runs and drives good, and is mechanically good overall. When sitting it will leak oil about the size of a quarter every few weeks, rear main seal leak. Also have extra parts that will go with the sale of the car, just haven't made a list of it.

Hate to sell the car, but need money for other projects. Car is located in massachusetts. No trades, need cash. email me at v6transam@yahoo.com for more info or call 508-776-5459.

Pictures now online for all interested

v6transam - Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

also have stock intercooler goes with car and clean set of GM door shells (this cost me $450). Also included but not pictured is the REAR gnx fender flares that I took off to get pictures of paint. With the flares on this covers up the imperfections , just want to be known that paint underneath is bubbling. Factory lower valences also included, but not pictured on the car. Also stainless braided fuel lines are also installed in the car.

Clean Carfax available too. email me v6transam@yahoo.com for a copy.

John, how is the TTA doing? u do modify it at all? I miss that car... but I am selling my GN to do a turbo lsx motor in a 67 Camaro... hopefully I have enought money!!

nice car i saw this car on Ebay i would def. buy but my budget is only 6,000 nice car though.

I am not going to sell the doors untill i sell the car, it took me a LONG time to find a set of clean rust / rot free shells. If I don't get what I want i'll have the new doors painted and put on this car. Sorry no trades.

John, how is the TTA doing? u do modify it at all? I miss that car... but I am selling my GN to do a turbo lsx motor in a 67 Camaro... hopefully I have enought money!!

TTA is doing fine, I haven't done alot to it, but have it nicely tuned. Drive it a few times a week. I'd love to add a GN to the collection, If I had the room.:(

Good Luck with the sale

John