Game Plan...

what brings you down to the slums so much these days Grumpy?

seems were starting to attract more and more of the big shots down here!

HA!

A.j.

well painting a roll bar in my beater Mazda . Have to let it dry between coats so I had to "find" something to read in "new posts" :p Bigshot ?? NOPE !! I am loosing weight :cool:

well painting a roll bar in my beater Mazda . Have to let it dry between coats so I had to "find" something to read in "new posts" :p Bigshot ?? NOPE !! I am loosing weight :cool:

lmao..... now thats a good reason to be in the slums!

as for being a "Big Shot"....... I reckon that you qualify for the title!

you have rolled nines where we could only hope of ever touching 10.....were miles apart.... yet so close..... same motor.... different lungs.

:biggrin:A.j.

thanks, he kept telling me to put in a 455.

Ken's trying to help you make it drivable as easy as possible kid. You really need to learn more about the system to make it work better and it takes time. If you put a 455 or even a 350 Buick in it then it will be easier to figure out. He's not trying to dis you, just make it easier for you until you learn more.

**** I need to move back to washington....... looks like I could make a buck working on carb turbos.

A.j.

Hell no Aj. NM is far enough away and I still haven't had the chance to party with you.:biggrin: I think we'll end up in trouble when we do though.:eek:

come on guys he's only a kid.. Let him do whatever he wants because he's goin to do that anyways :rolleyes:!!! All kids his age know everything !! he's just playin with you guys :rolleyes::p
ok I wouldn't bother to balance the camshaft. I'd save my $$$

LMAO! Love ya Dan. Just remember when you were young, dumb and full of it? I was lucky enough to meet someone that gave me some good advice and I followed it. It put my ideas in a diferent perspctive and the way I built the car was much better than I wanted to.:biggrin: It was lots of fun for me and I wish it was still driveable but it will take a tube frame to do it now. Unichasis is bent like a pretzel.:mad:

Good talking to you last night Aj. I made it to workon time at least. LOL

Ramone, from what Ken told me several people have tried to help you but you don't get it. Your car isn't an 86 or an 87 and won't run like one. Take up one of the guys advice up there and get rid of the ganster talk. You may understand it but we old guys think it's a complete waste of time. Not being mean here but technical manuals are written in english that's correctly written and that's how a real tech speaks, if he wants a job. No one will hire a "gansta" because of it means that you will only appeal to 10% or less of the people that have money. Money talks and "gansta" walks, litterally.

Good talking to you last night Aj. I made it to workon time at least. LOL

Ramone, from what Ken told me several people have tried to help you but you don't get it. Your car isn't an 86 or an 87 and won't run like one. Take up one of the guys advice up there and get rid of the ganster talk. You may understand it but we old guys think it's a complete waste of time. Not being mean here but technical manuals are written in english that's correctly written and that's how a real tech speaks, if he wants a job. No one will hire a "gansta" because of it means that you will only appeal to 10% or less of the people that have money. Money talks and "gansta" walks, litterally.

what.... he told you that:eek: (he said 455) IVE GOT A SHOP NOW.... and i just need to finalize a few documents. Its hard to find a good... how do i say, manual or maintenance guide for my car, BTW, im nota gangster, I was raised better than that, but raised around it for sure. Im trying to open a small bodyshop/dealership from this maxi-space now so I wont have to work for anybody and I can maintain a "hood dialect:tongue::tongue:"

BTW: thanks for putting up with me for almost a year now.... Ill FINALLY be able to do some work on my car now. Im also thinking of buying either a 1992 buick roadmaster, or a 1995 Yukon. (maybe a chevy 3500)

BTW: thanks for putting up with me for almost a year now.... Ill FINALLY be able to do some work on my car now. Im also thinking of buying either a 1992 buick roadmaster, or a 1995 Yukon. (maybe a chevy 3500)

Seriously? Gas is at $2.50 and rising weekly. Unless you plan on being a millionare that get something that will get good gas mileage. All it has to do is get you to and from work cheaply.

Compression check coming next week......
we hope you do. you really should do it sooner. at least your going to do it. lol
did i hear you are going to open a bodyshop? thats a great goal i hope you make it. if you are i can tell you some cool custom things that may help you out. i can even tell you where to get cheap meterial.

Seriously? Gas is at $2.50 and rising weekly. Unless you plan on being a millionare that get something that will get good gas mileage. All it has to do is get you to and from work cheaply.

charlie i weight about 300lbs+ im a big man and WONT fit in a honda civic, I barely fit in out 1985 mercury marquis with a torquey tbiv6. Ive noticed the only thing I fit in gets about 15- mpgs:(

we hope you do. you really should do it sooner. at least your going to do it. lol
did i hear you are going to open a bodyshop? thats a great goal i hope you make it. if you are i can tell you some cool custom things that may help you out. i can even tell you where to get cheap meterial.

I may, i think my instructor is ready to kick me out for a bad case of senioritis:(. I would only work on peoples cars I personally know, and I would just start to flip classic cars at a profit. Id keep my car, but I found a Beautiful 75 monte carlo with a rebuilt 350 w/350 trans. I will get my dealers license and probably sell it for 10 grand. Its a nice car.

I may, i think my instructor is ready to kick me out for a bad case of senioritis:(. I would only work on peoples cars I personally know, and I would just start to flip classic cars at a profit. Id keep my car, but I found a Beautiful 75 monte carlo with a rebuilt 350 w/350 trans. I will get my dealers license and probably sell it for 10 grand. Its a nice car.

its going to be hard to stay in buisness only working on peoples cars you know. unless you know alot of people.

whats your favorite spray gun/ primer gun? I like the Iwatas, but there pretty pricey.

i use a satajet 3000. when i'm doing a cheap job i will use one of those cheap off the shelf brands. i dont want to get my good gun all messed up. iwatas guns are good too.