G-TECH Pro's CHEAP!!! $36 ON EBAY!!!

Got 'gteched' today!!
Ordered thursday, came today.
New, boxed, instructions...!!
Now all they skeptics can buy em.....
for $50 on ebay;)

Originally posted by SinistrV6
Got mine today as well. Nothing but my Avalanche to test it in so.....how's 16.35 @ 87.5 sound!! Not bad for 3 TONS of sheetmetal, glass and rubber!!

BTW, very pleased with this transaction. Thanks for the heads-up on this deal!!

Got mine today!!!!I am going to try it on the dodge in my sig:D --don't think i can keep up with your avalanche though:(

Flyingn--i never got a tracking number for mine either--it just came in today

Geoff

I rec'd mine in the mail today....haven't had a chance to play with it yet. It's a lot smaller than I invisioned....cute!

John

/Pictures TR owners all over the country scrambling to their cars to try out their new G-tech. :D

FYI...I already have one, and this summer I used it. I got a 12.8@115mph. This was launching from an idle on the street. Turned out to be a few mph higher than at the track and .8 slower. ;)
S.

Did not try it on the cars because of the wet streets but I put it in the Ram and got 250hp on a 1st and 2nd gear pull down a side street.

Looks like hes outta them...Oh well. Woulda made a great Xmas gift for my kids.

I'm never gonna finish this car!:(

There is another guy that bought a batch of them and is selling them on ebay for $39. Also another guy selling them for $49 and it includes a car detailing kit.

I checked that link of the guy from GPSstore or something like that... it said the sale was over, but did a search under the same name and he had a last chance auction. Something like 170 available at $39. So.. if you're still interested do a search under that name with the GPS thingy. Sorry.. don't remember the full name.

I just ordered mine. It'll be a little while before it gets over here.. had to have it sent to a U.S. address and had a little prob with 'confirmed' addresses, whatever THAT means. I can't wait to see what pathetic numbers my 52 HP VW Golf lays down. That will be HILARIOUS!

I just got mine last night. I didn't really expect it to be so little and dinky. If I had paid full retail I'd be unhappy with it. Oh well, it's fun.

Just got mine today. The person was REALLY reasonable with my 'international' situation.

Yes, it is a small little thing. But, I kinda like that. Especially if it works. What I'm not to fond of is the windshield mount. Has anyone mounted there's in a different or better location?? Anybody come up with anything creative?

I don't mind using the windshield mount for the Golf, but when I REALLY use it in the Buick I might want to mount it 'better'.

Gonna check it out and play with it on the way to work tonight. Work on Thanksgiving. :(