1987 Grand National, T-Top Car with Digital Dash

BuickMike231

60% of the time, it works every time.
Hey guys, I'm selling my '87 Gn I've been slowly setting up for autocross and general street use. I've listed out everything I can think of below:

Exhaust – replaced stock turbo with another stock turbo off of 20,000 mile engine, TA 3” downpipe and dump pipe, wired for electric cutout (but not currently on car), 3” cat back exhaust to dual outlets.

Engine – K&N cone filter and hard MAF pipe, Accufab adjustable fuel pressure regulator, fuel pressure gage on fuel rail, 42 #/hr injectors, MAF Translator and LT1 MAF, Turbo Tweak chip, Walbro 340 fuel pump and hot wire kit

Suspension – Ridetech Single Adjustable coil overs, Ride Tech Muscle Bar front sway bar, Detroit Speed rear sway bar, all of the frame braces, Detroit Speed drive shaft loop

Interior – Shroth Rallye-4 harness belt, AEM Wideband in dual gauge pod under radio, T-Top dual gauge holder with VDO Boost Gauge and Casper’s knock gauge, Scanmaster

Brakes – SSBC slotted rotors and matching pads, new stock front calipers, all new rear drums, pads, and hardware, S-10 wheel cylinders, all stainless brake lines, GNS line lock kit

Issues – A/C blows but not cold, I believe it just needs a recharge, heater core leaks and is currently bypassed, missing rear section of head liner (behind T-Tops), power door locks don’t work

Extras – 2 sets/8 wheels ’84-’85 T-Type wheels; one set painted gun metal grey, 2 Monte SS wheels painted black with 275/50/15 Nitto 555R Drag Radials, 2 Cragar Soft 8 15x8 wheels, 1 full set (two fronts/two rears) GTA wheels painted black with brand new Toyo R888 255/50/16 tires, stock airbox, stock turbo heat shield, stock T-Top interior trim panel

Car runs great and is very reliable. 79,020 original miles, engine and tranny have never been out. Aside from what's listed above car is totally stock. Replaced all bumper fillers within the last year or so, with G Body Parts fronts and Spool Fool's one piece rear. Long hauled 2013 Hot Rod Power Tour from Arlington, TX to Charlotte, NC and back with no issues. Car is set up for autocross, so it’s got an alignment in line with that and has been corner balanced by a professional shop. Handling is fantastic, finished 2nd place in SCCA E Street Prepared in 2013 and 2014. Last Good Guys Autocross finished 7th out of 33 late model cars, beating many Camaros, Mustangs, Corvettes, Shelbys, CTS-Vs and so on. This car will surprise a lot of people with the handling if you are looking for a sleeper for the autocross. The coil overs are adjustable so if you don’t want the aggressive ride/cornering you can just dial them in softer and get back the stock type ride. This is a versatile and reliable car you can literally jump in and drive anywhere, and have a blast in the process. It's also 100% reversible back to stock if so desired, nothing is permanently done to the car. $16,000 for car and all extras, located in Carrollton, TX. I tried to include a picture with most of the included wheels also.
IMAG1005.jpg
IMG_1171.JPG
IMG_4493.JPG
IMG_4490.JPG
IMG_4494.JPG
IMG_4496.JPG
IMG_4497.JPG
IMG_4498.JPG
IMG_4499.JPG
IMG_4500.JPG

Yep this is Mike. Are you coming up to the Metroplex Charlie? I'm just north of Dallas in Carrollton.

Figured I'd bump this to the top again rather than start a new thread. The car is still available if anyone is interested!