G-TECH Pro's CHEAP!!! $36 ON EBAY!!!

I just got mine too...it looks good. I will be trying it out in my 16 second daily driver on the way back to work :)

did u guys pay with paypal? I did not even get a tracking # yet.. I paid with a money order..
Let us know what you guys think of it..

The new one does use the lighter socket for power and rpms I believe. :)

Old one doesn't it's a simple accelerometer.

Works fine too.

Frank,

Ordered mine with PayPal on Thursday....rec'd USPS Delivery Confirmation Number (e-mail) on Saturday. Should receive it in the next day or two.

John

I paid with Paypal on Thursday, received a confirmation # on Friday and got the unit today.

I tried mine out today and it seems to works good. I just need to find a "safe", straight 1/4 mile stretch of road that isn't 20 minutes away...

According to their website, the new G-Tech Pro Competition does a lot more than the G-Tech Pro, but the Competition costs $250. The Pro only measures 0-60, 1/4 time, rwhp, g's, and braking distance. Here is what the website says about the Competition version:

The new G-TECH/Pro Performance Meter COMPETITION is a very sophisticated, cutting edge automotive tuning instrument. Weather you want simple RPM recording or complete Data-Acquisition. As an automotive enthusiast you will find recording acceleration runs and analyzing shift points, delivered horsepower and reaction times extremely valuable. Just imagine, having all that power of knowledge right there under your fingertips any time you want it, that's the new G-TECH/Pro COMPETITION. So, no more confusion after making modifications now simply get the results "before and after".

Measurements:
Reaction-Time
0-60ft time
0-330ft time
0-60mph time
1/8mile E.T and speed
1000ft time
1/4 mile E.T. and speed
Horsepower
Torque
RPMs
Braking distance
Handling G's
Accelerating and Braking Gs
RPM vs Time Graph
HP & Torque vs RPM Graph
Speed vs Time Graph
Speed vs Distance
Gs vs Time Graph

The Pro is a real bargain price now though.

Man, I wish you hadn't started this thread, 'cause now I got another expense to explain to the wife!:D $44.85 shipped. If these things weren't on the up and up, this guy would be rippin' off alot of folks on this site and many others....let's hope he ain't got the cahoneys for that......if everybody is posting positive feedback it can't be that bad. Thanks for letting us in on this.:cool:

I bought one about a month ago from him....I recieved it exactly 43 hours after he recieved my paypal payment. HE is legit, the G/tech is new, and seems to be very consistant with itself. My only complaint is I paid $48 for mine, lol I didnt know the price would drop to $36

Man.....I just ordered the thing and, within a couple hours, they send me shipment confirmation and a tracking #. How cool is that? :)

Wouldn't it be great if all the info that the new Competition version could be incorporated into the Scanmaster? Now that would be something cool!

Got mine today as well. Nothing but my Avalanche to test it in so.....how's 16.35 @ 87.5 sound!! Not bad for 3 TONS of sheetmetal, glass and rubber!!

BTW, very pleased with this transaction. Thanks for the heads-up on this deal!!