G-TECH Pro's CHEAP!!! $36 ON EBAY!!!

Just bought mine:D --i saw this on another board---i think the dude is selling more like 100+ a day----at that price it is no surprise.Everything appears legit.

Thanks for the link
Geoff

I'm in...

I just bought one too. Hope it turns out better than my attempts to purchase parts in the "Parts for Sale" section of this board!
:mad:

This makes no sense. I have never seen G-Tech's discounted at all... anywhere. So where is this guy getting hundreds of them that he can sell at less than 30% of the MSRP and still presumably make a profit??? Tesla would be insane to have supplied him that many at such a low price and allowed him to sell on eBay! My guess is either he got a truckload of stolen units or these are Chinese knockoffs. At any rate, I cannot imagine how it could be legit.

Still, it's only a $39 gamble so it's not the end of the world if it doesn't work out.

Wonder how many he has sold? Hopefully these are the real thing. Will post when I receive mine. They probably fell off the back of some truck if you know what I mean. If they are knock offs and he is representing them as the real thing there will be a lot of people after his a$$.