G-TECH Pro's CHEAP!!! $36 ON EBAY!!!

Check his past auctions. I KNOW for a fact that he sold 400 units yesterday by watching his auctions. I live in Charlotte area so if they aren't what they say they are Greenville isn't that far away :cool: . He did reply to an e-mail I sent very quickly and was very professional about it. We'll see what happens.

Originally posted by BuickGn Boosted
They probably fell off the back of some truck if you know what I mean.

I agree... which leads to an interesting observation.

I think the odds are very high that these are either counterfeit or stolen units. Any sort of critical thinking would lead to that conclusion. Given that, we still have people happily scarfing them up. But...

A while back when that guy from Canada was selling the counterfeit RJC power plates there was a very long thread lambasting him... big time. People were also getting all over the buyer even though he didn't realize it was a fake when he bought it. Hmmm...

Every time a stolen car is reported on this board there are many 'death to the thieves' posts. How would anybody here feel if I bought parts off your stolen car for pennies on the dollar? What if I got your whole car for less than a third of what it is worth? Hey, it's a good deal for me and I'm not going to question where it came from! Hmmm...

Let me make two things clear:
1.) I am not saying these are stolen or counterfeit G-Tech's - only that I think there is a very high probabilty that they are one or the other.
2.) This post is directed at no particular person (so don't get mad at me), but rather at the rather convenient manipulation (which we all engage in) of what one regards as right and wrong depending upon which side of the fence one is sitting.

Any one seen my missing semi trailer load with G-Tec Pro's in it?

Mark

If a deal seems too good to be true, chances are it is. All I have to say.

2.) This post is directed at no particular person (so don't get mad at me), but rather at the rather convenient manipulation (which we all engage in) of what one regards as right and wrong depending upon which side of the fence one is sitting.
I agree. Funny how that works, isn't it?

they are all probably wired wrong and your actual speeds and times will be incorrect
bwahahaha

i am just sad cause i didnt get to the auction in time to purchase one of my own

i always wanted to see how slow my t type really is.. probably low 17's if im lucky

yeah i noticed:(

this auction is a little too high priced for me this time

time to go cry in the corner:( :(

Originally posted by 87ttypeV8
yeah i noticed:(

this auction is a little too high priced for me this time

time to go cry in the corner:( :(

To high priced??? It's only one dollar more...

exactly:(

no actually i think this auction now is 8 days??

that will be good because i will be getting paid next week and will most likely purchase on then

And if you wait till next week you will get to see the outcome of everybody elses purchses. I wonder if they are coming out with a new model or discontinuing this one and he bought the remainder of stock and is auctioning them off? Also if they are stolen whey would they be packaged in USPS boxes nobody is dumb enough to rob the mail system (I hope). I will hold my opinions to myself for now until the outcome reveals itself to us.

Originally posted by CrawlinGN
And if you wait till next week you will get to see the outcome of everybody elses purchses.

SImilar thread was started on LS-1 almost a week ago-----SEVERAL of the guys over there have already received their units--they were shipped next day after using paypal.Also---it may be a 8 day auction--but you use the buy-it-now and be done with it.

moral issue---If i had to ponder the moral issue every time i purchased something at a good deal---the only place i would be able to purchase something would be at a car dealership:rolleyes: .

Geoff

C'mon...look at the guy's feedback. People that bought $35-40 Gtech's a week ago already received them and posted feedback for the seller.
Sounds like a helluva' deal to me.
Sean.

I'm not trying to make the seller look bad, I already bought 1. But for the weary people I was saying why don't they wait and see since they think it is a scam.

The person selling these units is a very well known seller of saxophones. He is known for selling only thes best and I have never heard of any one who has been in any way dispapointed with a sax that was bought from him.

I called G-Tech.

These units are real and they are not stolen. They are, however, what the guy characterized as "gray market". I don't know exactly what that means and he would not elaborate. They are at least a year and a half old and are a discontinued model. They are NOT covered by any warranty. You pays your money and takes your chances.

So there's the story. For $36 you can hardly go wrong.

kirbyfamily05( 0 ) Not a registered user Oct-15-03 10:44:41 PDT 2427861456 S

Complaint : I got my GTech Pro from him and it was broken! he ripped me off! F++++++

Response by gtechpro - Never heard a complaint, then this feedback 2 months after purchase. !!! ???

Follow-up by kirbyfamily05 - Im sorry but gtechpro has great business! i had not followed up correctly!!!!

hmmmm. sounds like the mafia had something to do with this transaction.

I received my G-Tech Pro from a BFGoodrich tire promo over a year ago...It's possible these blow-outs may be leftovers from a purchase like that. I can't wait for the usage feedback with all of these on the road! Hopefully members will post their results in their sigs vs. their ET slips. I will post when I get mine leveled! Where in heck is the bubble-level from my turntable???

-Jimmy