Cooking a Prime Rib today.. any suggestions..

Keep playing it over and over. It is like a young cheerleader magnet...........:biggrin:

Then when they all get there hurry shut the door and run....:biggrin:

Got 1 for you Dan.

I see you've been buisy.
Ok, take how ever many chicken breasts (de-boned) you want and marinate them for 12-24 hours in of all things, boones farm wild mountain berry. It needs to cut about 1/2 with water. Season with the spices you prefer. Simmer them in a skillet with the marinate and as it is reduced add more of the wine. It will reduce to a sauce that you put over the chicken. When done place in the oven on a seperate plate. In the pan add green beans and potatoes with a little water to get them cooked. It will taste suprisingly tasty.

On a side note.....do I have a problem?

I'm in my garage, listening to the 80's channel on Sirius. Glass of Sangiovese, and a GN 10' away, surfing TB.com.

IMHO, it doesn't get any better than this.....then again, Ian Dury and the Blockheads - Hit me with our rythem stick just cam on.

All of the sudden, I don't feel so cool.

Ahh I love the 80s channel:biggrin: HAIR BANDS from my High School days:D

Charlie, you postwhore.

Just kidding.

That actually sounds like a slight Asian theme. The Acid in the Boone's Farm cuts the connective tissue and makes the meat just fall apart. Topped with a sweet wine sauce....It does appeal to me. Thanks for the recipe.

I think there is an entire website dedicated to cooking with Boone's. I'll check.

I think a pork loin done the same way as you have described would be deadly!

Hmmmm. This is all I could find.....

Boone's Farm Chosen As Official White House Wine « Wannabe Wino .

Keep playing it over and over. It is like a young cheerleader magnet...........:biggrin:

Then when they all get there hurry shut the door and run....:biggrin:

Run is right!!

Attachments

• 1188994406433346a87dgi3.jpg
    1188994406433346a87dgi3.jpg
    50.3 KB · Views: 57
Charlie, you postwhore.

Just kidding.

That actually sounds like a slight Asian theme. The Acid in the Boone's Farm cuts the connective tissue and makes the meat just fall apart. Topped with a sweet wine sauce....It does appeal to me. Thanks for the recipe.

I think there is an entire website dedicated to cooking with Boone's. I'll check.

I think a pork loin done the same way as you have described would be deadly!

It is, I've done them before with a little different method of cooking. Brisket and Pork loin roast. If you put them in a pan and cover with aluminum foil then just leave a small opening on either end you put it on the smoker at low temp for about 3 hours. You remove the foil every 30 minutes or so and flip the roast so 1/2 is always in the marinate. After an hour add potatoes to the mix and let them cook in the marinade at the same time. It will knock you socks off and the smoke flavor is just right with the wine. With the drippings you make gravy and top the meat and add some rice to the plate. Good eating for all.:biggrin:

It is, I've done them before with a little different method of cooking. Brisket and Pork loin roast. If you put them in a pan and cover with aluminum foil then just leave a small opening on either end you put it on the smoker at low temp for about 3 hours. You remove the foil every 30 minutes or so and flip the roast so 1/2 is always in the marinate. After an hour add potatoes to the mix and let them cook in the marinade at the same time. It will knock you socks off and the smoke flavor is just right with the wine. With the drippings you make gravy and top the meat and add some rice to the plate. Good eating for all.:biggrin:

SOLD

Just put my prime rib on.........:biggrin:

Sucker was so big I cut it in thirds. Just me and the wife tonight....:eek:

Just slow cooking 1/3 of it today and Dan's sauce recipe.

Dan you cost me 2 bills at the meat market yesterday
I can't afford to go anywhere..........:biggrin:

Dan you cost me 2 bills at the meat market yesterday
I can't afford to go anywhere..........:biggrin:

The Guilt should taste amazing.

I polished off a bottle of red wine last night....woke up in the guest room on top of a pile of coat hangers. I started in my bed. Wife verified.