Cheesecake lovers only-Recipe

Bitch-in-GN

Turbo Buick Chef
Ok. I've had my share of cheesecakes and this one is the best I have ever had. It was soo good that I actually made two in one week. (Thank god my metabolism is good)

This HAS to go in fridge for 8 hours---seriously, no cheating or you will ruin the cheesecake (been there, done that). (If you like banana flavor instead, then use banana walnut biscotti, do not put in orange zest but put in 1/2 smushed banana).

Difficulty: Medium
Prep time: 20 minutes
Cook time: 1 hour 5 minutes

8 ounces of almond biscotti (the usual pkg is 6.5 oz-thats ok too)
6 TBSP butter, melted
1 (12 oz) container fresh whole milk ricotta
2 (8 oz) packages of cream cheese (room temperature)
3/4 cup sugar
1/4 cup honey
1 tsp. orange zest
4 large eggs

Heat oven to 350 degrees

Firstly, get a 9inch springform pan. Double cover the pan up to the rim with aluminum foil.

In food processor, put in biscotti and grind
Add melted butter and process until the crumbs are moistened.

Press the crumb mixture in spring pan over the bottom only. Bake the crust in oven 15 minutes. Once done, cool completely on a cooling rack.

Clean your food processor.

Blend ricotta in food processor until smooth. Add cream cheese and sugar, blend well. Stop machine occassionally to scrape down the sides of the food processor bowl. Blend in honey and orange zest. Add the eggs one at a time and mix till nicely blended.

Pour the cheese mixture over the crust in the pan. Now, get a nice size roasting pan that is about as high as the cheesecake pan. Place the cheesecake in middle of roasting pan. Now fill the roasting pan with hot water until the water is half way up to the cheesecake pan. (Thats why we put the foil on cheesecake pan so the water doesnt enter the cheesecake).

Bake at 350 for exactly 1 hour 5 minutes. Once done, the middle is going to be very jiggly (thats ok). Take cheesecake out of roasting pan and let cool for 1 hour on cooling rack.

Place in fridge for 8 hours. The cheesecake will firm.

After 8 hours, remove foil, open spring pan, and cut desired slices. Enjoy!!

Molto Buono!!!
:D :D

Sounds Awesome ,I only like Chesse Cake with a Grahm Cracker Crust ,like 3/8" thick the thicker the better....yummmmmmm