What you eating on the forth?

Not a fan of crab but I love Key lime pie.:smile: How ya planning on cooking the ribs?

She crab soup is not your average crab.

Dry rub them Slow smoking for most of the day. Charcoal with a little wet sawdust for flavor.

Here's the first pics of the ribs on the smoker and the grill. Looking good so far and I need to add a few spices to the one in the pan. Tabasco goin in there as well as some garlic, salt, and pepper. The smell is great. sorry you guys won't be here.:biggrin:

Attachments

• DSCN0001.jpg
    DSCN0001.jpg
    111 KB · Views: 114
  • DSCN0002.jpg
    DSCN0002.jpg
    63.9 KB · Views: 114
  • DSCN0003.jpg
    DSCN0003.jpg
    76.8 KB · Views: 117
Well I gave up about 1am and I have to get started again in a few moments. The brisket is on and next is the chicken, pork chops, and what ever else I feel like throwing on.:eek: :biggrin: The ribs taste really good.:biggrin: I had to try some of them after all.:eek: Any one else? Sorry you all can't join us but if you feel like it I'll send you some of the bones when we're done.:tongue: :biggrin:

Just put the rub on my ribs and put them to bed overnight. Got some Mustard BBQ sauce ready. Working on the blanched cabbage slaw

Man, ya'll got some good lookin' grub. I just ate two hot dogs heated them in the microwave. I'm workin' today. I gotta find a better job.

mmmm

Dang! And we just grilled pork chops and corn on the cob!

Man, ya'll got some good lookin' grub. I just ate two hot dogs heated them in the microwave. I'm workin' today. I gotta find a better job.

Got plenty of left overs right now so if you want to come down tomorow there's still plenty to eat.:) The ribs were good just as they were but when I put honey barbeque sauce on them it was fantastic for sure.:biggrin:

Dang! And we just grilled pork chops and corn on the cob!

Did those as well as some chicken quarters. One of the guys I work with is having trouble meeting his bills so I'm gonna give him some of the left overs to help. He just had a kid and we've been cut to 30 hours right now. This is the last pic and I didn't get any of the brisket. That took forever to finish by itself. Started at 9:30 and didn't get it off the smoker til 1600 hours. The chicken wasn't finished until 7PM and I'm finally done, thank God.:biggrin:

Hope you guys had a great 4th. I had fun showing you what we do in the country. Maybe next time you can join us.[/ :biggrin:

Attachments

• DSCN0001.jpg
    DSCN0001.jpg
    71 KB · Views: 69
MAN...the brisket and ribs I smoked today were the BOMB!!!!! Prolly not as good as yours Charlie, but kick-ass none the less!!:biggrin: ;)

We had burgers and dogs and chips and pasta salad. I was the cook, cooked for the inlaws and my immediate family and a few friends.