Cooking a Prime Rib today.. any suggestions..

I think you said you're out of town right now didn't you Dan? If not and you come to the show tonight I'll see if I can bring you some home made wine. Just don't drink it till you get home. A little sweet but it WILL sit you on your @ss and it's great for cooking.

Naw, I leave on Monday morning. I need to spend every waking moment with wife and kid cuz I will be gone for a while. This used to be an issue, but now that she has a CHL even I fear her.

You probably won't see me at any LSBC events until I figure out a way to shake this job. Then I will become a member, participte, etc....right now I just can't do it. Kellers is 1.2 miles away from my garage.

As far as wine goes.....I'm on the wagon. At least until about 6:30pm tonight.:biggrin:

To bad but I understand. To give you an idea, a friend came over one night and decided to try it. He liked it but said it didn't have a kick. After 3 glasses he left for home (looking mostly sober) and at 4AM his wife called to find him. She found him in the yard passed out after wards. He remembered coming over but nothing else. LOL He lives less than 1 mile away too.

The Guilt should taste amazing.

I polished off a bottle of red wine last night....woke up in the guest room on top of a pile of coat hangers. I started in my bed. Wife verified.

That sig makes a top 10 as well:biggrin:

Dan,
Sauce was great. I added a little more wine and bullion
reduced to make a little stronger. :)

Now we are stuffed.