Big Site News, It's Changing! Need Input!

Good job guys. I for one, like the new look and feel. Sure would be nice if we could turn off certain forums though.

Your paper clip (showing attachments) is being over run by the # of post in this thread.

I suggest thread names should be Black instead of red. Right now the person who made the thread stands out way more than the actual thread name. Otherwise I like the changes :cool:

Advanced search - click on the search button with an empty search-field.
Their love has ended :)

I say keep the dumb videos out of signatures. It slows the loading of the page when on my cell phone which is where I do 90% of my reading.

Gotta agree Kevin. The biggest advantage I see so far is that TA, GNS, Gbody, and the other banners don't slow the page from loading as much. This is a big plus.:cool: Plus we've got smileys in quick reply.:biggrin:

When you search all new threads. Can the title of the thread be enlarged by 2x and the author and time of post be decreased by at least half.

When I type something into the search field, it isn't bring anything up. Also, when I look at my username, or someone elses, and click on find all posts, or all threads started, it says it didn't find anything. Seems like that isn't working.

Too much grey. Seems.......blah to me.

sorry. it was much better before. dont like it at all.

seems like this was a solution to a problem that never existed. now it looks like some generic car forum. its just bla!

before the site was very unique and very easy to navigate thru. now it appears that everything is the same color and you get lost in it.

sorry. it was much better before. dont like it at all.

seems like this was a solution to a problem that never existed. now it looks like some generic car forum. its just bla!

before the site was very unique and very easy to navigate thru. now it appears that everything is the same color and you get lost in it.

Couldn't agree more! I personally don't like it ONE bit.

By the way, good to see you're still on the boards. I haven't been on in quite a while.