Beech Bend Flooding

Just hope I can get my money back. Dang..

Jason

BWAHAHAHHAHAHA That's the funniest thing I've heard today. Thanks for the laugh, work was getting me bummed.

Money + GSCA /= Refund!

You'll be allowed to transfer your money to the new date is my guess.

BWAHAHAHHAHAHA That's the funniest thing I've heard today. Thanks for the laugh, work was getting me bummed.

Money + GSCA /= Refund!

If only I had a copy of that picture that was stuck on the light poles in Bowling Green. That would be perfect right now.

Just hope I can get my money back. Dang..

Jason

Good luck there! They are giving a credit towards the postpone date and or next year. That's why I don't buy my tickets till I get there. I'll pay the extra to keep the money in my bank account! :cool:

I hope they do move it to October! Should be nice and cool and the Buicks will run even better! Plus my schedule is more open that month. :biggrin: Someone post when it's in stone so I can book a hotel!

Well, Im glad theyre going to reschedule. Half assing an event like that would be bad for everyone. I hope they dont go with July because it will be so freaking hot but theyve had races before in July.. Im pretty sure the Indy race was in July.

I hope too many people didnt lose money on non refundable plane tickets, etc.

Just curious, but what will happen to the Racers Payouts given that they were supposed to be rolled over into this year due to the rain last year????

How will the GSCA handle the racers?????

All payouts are supposed to roll over to this year - at least that's what the club newsletter states.

October should be nice weather. Also gives some of us more time to get our crap together!

I just read on three other boards that the event has been canceled and the new rain date will be October 19-23. There are supposed to send out information as to what they plan to do and how other stuff will be handled.

well if we don't tear our chit up this summer in the heat... we will be there in Oct.. then it's off to the highest paying race, Reynolds!!

Just curious, but what will happen to the Racers Payouts given that they were supposed to be rolled over into this year due to the rain last year????

How will the GSCA handle the racers?????

Who gives a rats asks about the racers!!!! :tongue:

Money + GSCA /= Refund!

O I know I won't, but I'll try...maybe they can transfer it to May of 2012...That is the next possible date I can attend.

Good luck there! They are giving a credit towards the postpone date and or next year. That's why I don't buy my tickets till I get there. I'll pay the extra to keep the money in my bank account! :cool:

Like I said all I can do it hope! Probably the last year I will pay yearly dues if that is the case.

Me too! Maybe my car will be ready!:rolleyes: Looks like I'm going to get to do some testing before BG this year! Too bad about this! This is my vacation every year! THIS SUCKS!!! See you guys in October!

There is a notice on the GSCA site, just says "Rescheduled" and has a picture of the race track....you think they'd take the opportunity to actually mention something about the horrific conditions or answer some questions in everyone's mind such as if you're pre-reg'd and can't make the new dates, payouts that were owed from last year, modified schedule etc..:confused: