Beech Bend Flooding

I am constantly amazed at the number of customers who do not come to forums and some who do not even use email.
ML

The track is also still listed as a event during the Hot Rod Powertour which will stop there June 6th or 7th.

Maybe its just me, but if I had plans to go 1300 miles (like from my house last year) I would not just load up and Go hop skipping across the country without at least "checking in" or making a call or two before i just took off:cool:

Wonder how many people showed up to the BG last week not even knowing about the situation!

Talked to a friend from Atlanta 2 days before..he was all packed and ready to go. That woulda sucked...

A certain lady member was all ready to go when I spoke to her on monday of that week. She thought I was kidding and got on the board to check it out. Needless to say I was not her favorite person that day.

A certain lady member was all ready to go when I spoke to her on monday of that week. She thought I was kidding and got on the board to check it out. Needless to say I was not her favorite person that day.

Yeah, Nasty Wendy needed a shoulder to cry on that day. I hooked her up.

Went to Beechbend last night. It looks good for the amount of water that was in the area, however there still is a little cleanup to be done. For those with concerns about water seeping through the track, it was in great shape. Saw a fox body Mustang click off a 7.29 @ 192 pass.