Banning Of Members

yipee a new club:D

Are all the get-togethers going to be in LA? :rolleyes:

We tried the club thing here in SD and it never really took off. We're a lazy bunch :p

nothing offical yet boys just remember :D

Baby steps, this is huge dont wanna screw it up. I think a good starting point is to actually talk about this with many members. DYNO DAY is coming up, and would be a great opportunity!! I say we all talk about it @ dyno day! And figure this situation out. We can have a simple GROUP discussion about it.

there is no I in team, what ever we do decide to do it better be a group dicision. Or we are right back were we left off. See everyone @ dynoday!

Good Idea!

dyno day discussion, if your not there, then you have no basis on which to complain!
if you wanna play, you have to show up!
nothing to complicated, as we all have families, and jobs, ( all except Nordy ;) )
so.... is this like a "gang" thing? I always wanted to be in a gang, but my captain at the police dept said no!

Cool lets call it something coooool like. Buick Grand NAtional Racing Association or something cool like that.

We also need to figure out a good secret handhake that we only know.

dyno day discussion, if your not there, then you have no basis on which to complain!
if you wanna play, you have to show up!
nothing to complicated, as we all have families, and jobs, ( all except Nordy ;) )
so.... is this like a "gang" thing? I always wanted to be in a gang, but my captain at the police dept said no!

Hey man.. i work, i'm even holding down 2 jobs :) because of that buick.. The wife and i are going to be there to support the HP kings on Saturday..

like stated above, the San Diego crew WILL NOT be over looked on this.. all we ask is that you pick a nice location with TONS of parking for all the GN's and T's that will show up..

wait till Hurst gets wind of this....should be entertaining:tongue:

i'm not trying to piss anyone off. i'm just trying to get a group of guys to met monthly and just hanging out and talk GN shi*., Hoefully this will keep me focus on my car :D

Black Sheep Racing LOL

How about Buick menopausal racing association. I just want to say that we here on the West Coast ain't sh#t. Read where Some guy guy is in the nines on a practically stock engine. We need to be ashamed of ourselves. What am I diong wrong?

ACTUALLY, we weren't that lazy. We got stuck on a good name and the handshake thing was the deal breaker:mad: (much too hard for us SD guys to figure out.)

As for making it ot the previous Ruby's gathering; that's a different story..:p

On another note, There's a semi-big car show/meet up here in the San Marcos/Escondido Area the first Sunday of every month at Daltons Roadhouse Grille. (they even give out trophy's) I went there this month and was one of 3 GN's ( My buddy Joe and even Victor (aka my1st"slow"gn) made it. EGOKILLER did not even return my call :mad: (probably working)

Even ran into Frank w/ the TTA and his Dad w/ the awesome ZO6! The parking lot is huge and there's plenty of room for everyone. Admission is free, and for $10 they offer all you can eat bbq (ribs, burgers, dogs, salad, chips, soda's). Not too shabby.

There's lots of muscle cars and even the new Mustangs showed up ( not sure why...:confused: ) ;)

Anyway, there's the first offering from the SD side of the house. By my calculation that should be on Sunday the 4th of Feb right after dyno day!

to close to the dyno day, i think the wifes & girlfriends / or boyfriends would be a little pissed off.. but March sounds like a plan to me :)..

Oh MY!

:eek: Originally Posted by ledzeppac
yah my bf doesnt let me go out 2 weekend in a row

didn't i tell you not to talk back to me ( posted by Nordy)

this could shed a lot of light on the term "biotch slap":rolleyes: