Banning Of Members

Shut me up...:redface:
Good News Andrew, Your intercooler arrived. I should have running at least 11.77 in no time at all. ( heh! heh! ) You seem to be taking my abuse so far like a man. LoL ! Lou

Mike

it seems like the problem has left the building,
or maybe were all just on good behavior?
I for one was tired of being harrassed, but on to other stuff.
a tech session sounds great, we don't have to wait til just before the nats.
another meeting like last month would be great.
dyno day is a start, and see if we can continue the following month with something.

yeah, sounds good and I too agree, we need more get togethers. Once a week!!!!ok, once a month or every other month sounds good. Not twice a year, that is b/s. A tech session sounds good, whats that:rolleyes: should I bring some tools?

Good News Andrew, Your intercooler arrived. I should have running at least 11.77 in no time at all. ( heh! heh! ) You seem to be taking my abuse so far like a man. LoL ! Lou

Nice, I am off tomorrow as well, I can bring her on by...o wait. No fans yet :(. I will stop by tomorrow and talk to you then.

O by the way, you now have Brent sending me messages with parts that I need for my car lol. Lou, I got some thick skin, My job is all about pranking on eachother during down time. Trust me...I have some good ones!!! ;)

If you guys get bored you can talk shlt on me, I dont care. Just dont make fun of my car... anything else is game:cool:

Just for the record Gary DID NOT single anyone out. He simply reported the thread, not one individual.

I read through some of the posts and asked for it to stop, it didn't and.......

Gary has done a great job of modding this section IMO!

We just want a clean place for all to enjoy!

I see improvement already..

and I thank you for stepping up and making the needed changes.
we all want a place to visit, not do battle.
thanks
cruzn57

yeah, sounds good and I too agree, we need more get togethers. Once a week!!!!ok, once a month or every other month sounds good. Not twice a year, that is b/s. A tech session sounds good, whats that:rolleyes: should I bring some tools?

Right on.. My MAGNA brothers et up monthly meetings in a different state.. it should be easy for us to set up meeting spots between here and San Diego :cool: .. Most of the time it's at a Hooters or some type of parking lot hangout. We just need right something up and post iton here to get everyones feed bad on dates and place then set it in stone.. I THINK WE CAN GET THIS STARTED :biggrin:

Right on.. My MAGNA brothers et up monthly meetings in a different state.. it should be easy for us to set up meeting spots between here and San Diego :cool: .. Most of the time it's at a Hooters or some type of parking lot hangout. We just need right something up and post iton here to get everyones feed bad on dates and place then set it in stone.. I THINK WE CAN GET THIS STARTED :biggrin:

I am down for whatever goes down. San Diego or here, I will drive. I think its time to go to San Diego because we do everything up here. Or maybe we can meet up somewhere in the middle.

Just for the record Gary DID NOT single anyone out. He simply reported the thread, not one individual.
I read through some of the posts and asked for it to stop, it didn't and.......
Gary has done a great job of modding this section IMO!
We just want a clean place for all to enjoy!
-------------------------
Thanks for the knid words, Shane. Ths Southwestern Section members are very strong-willed and I am sure they will overcome whatever obstacles necessary to promote TB.com & the turbo Buick community. We're all here for the same reason.

lets do the Barona thing!

keep the SD guys happy, besides, its nice down there,

Hey guys i'm in Dana point theres alot of nice beaches, parks. Also FREE FREE FREE ROUND TABLE PIZZA the restrand can sit about 40-45 people.

lets plan for it!!

get something going at least once a month.
or even a work day on someones car,

Dana pt is nice!!!

Sweet

IM ALWAYS READY MAYBE WE CAN ALL WORK ON MY CAR AND GET RID OF THIS ------- HESITATION ITS MAKING ME NUTS

LEE I STILL OWE YOU ONE FOR THAT AFPR LET ME KNOW WHEN YOU NEED IT
AND I CAN GET YOU ONE

310 447-2086

Working on cars too?:D Sounds too good to be true.

Good we can work on mine...:biggrin:

I need a TC and have never done one. So everyone can come over and show me how. Oh yeah and if someone has one (TC that is, ) they can bring it too.. hahaha

I'll supply the food and beverages (Alky beverages for those who might have Knock issues)

Joking aside, I'm down for helping others work on their rides... As long as I don't have to do ALL of the work. ;)