Banning Of Members

edited again...got yanked into something I really didnt want to be a part of. People get hurt sometimes over things said on the internet...the whole thing is pretty ridiculous. I edited the post because it does no good.
#1. Harold is a good guy.
#2. Lou does good work and is an expert at this stuff.
All else is irrelevant.

Vader, please feel free to express yourself, I know the cause is still here but maybe it would make it more clear to others who just don't get it. Funny all I said was I had heard of Lous attitude towards people, now he is attacking me, goes to prove my point. Soon you will really run of out of people/customers to piss off. The truth was there four years ago in the words of your customers, and it is still here today in your own actions.

Why dont you guys just let it go or meet each other in a parking lot and settle it once and for all.

Why dont you guys just let it go or meet each other in a parking lot and settle it once and for all.

HaHa, last time I even hinted at that Jay, Gary tried to have me banned!! But I'll take the offer, anyone care to step out from behind their keyboard. One thing I was taught when I was younger was be able to back up what you say.

Slander is only actionable if it is proven untrue. Something that some of our board members should keep in mind, unless they have money to burn/ or put into a slow 11.7 car.

Seems as though someone has found themselves a public defendor...I can only assume you're working pro-bono. Good luck!:tongue:

This is libel, actually.

I was mostly trying to make the point that we really dont want this crap here.

Guess I was just getting at the fact that every time I would go to get work done, that there was a perpetual misunderstanding of one sort or another. Things always got very heated and I never really understood why. Despite always being at the recieving end of a tongue lashing, I still endorsed Lou and his work. It comes down to whether or not you feel comfortable where you are and who you're dealing with. Some people feel comfortable and welcome at Lou's and others dont. Its just one factor you have to consider when choosing where you want to go to get your work done. I can say that Lou's reputation speaks for itself. Few of us have a resume that comes close to comparing, and for people who own cars like this, they only feel comfortable with having the best, work on their TR's.

Seems as though someone has found themselves a public defendor...I can only assume you're working pro-bono. Good luck!:tongue:

If you're talking about me, I deleted the post for one. It wasnt even bad, 2nd, 3rd, I didnt name names.

Who do we make fun of now? I vote Gary W
--------------------------
From someone who advised, "we can police ourselves", you can make fun of me all you want, pill, I don't take things like that personal.Coming from someone like you, I would take that as a real compliment anyhow. Please tell your uncle "hello" for me.

well, if you do decide to meet in a parking lot, im there. Ill ref, hopefully ill get some action to:D

HaHa, last time I even hinted at that Jay, Gary tried to have me banned!! But I'll take the offer, anyone care to step out from behind their keyboard. One thing I was taught when I was younger was be able to back up what you say.
--------------------------
Gary never tried to ban anybody. I might have reported the thread that you were involved in at the time to administration to get some type of socially acceptable resolution for everybody. Nothing personal, Jeff, seems to me that you were not the only one in the thread. Good to hear from you again, better make that 3 hamburgers, or is that up to 4 now.

when's the next hang out time / place other then the dyno event...

if this shi* keeps going on in this section, i'm outta here. everytime i see this shi* i tell myself not to get back on here, but i allways due because we have a small group of owners and i truely want to get everyone to start hanging out and get some nice events happen. i'll pick back up posting with my old crew back on the east coast if need be.. WE HAVE NEVER HAD ANYONE BANNED OR A THREAD LOCKED becuase of this type of BS.. just my 2 cents guys..

when's the next hang out time / place other then the dyno event...
if this shi* keeps going on in this section, i'm outta here. everytime i see this shi* i tell myself not to get back on here, but i allways due because we have a small group of owners and i truely want to get everyone to start hanging out and get some nice events happen. i'll pick back up posting with my old crew back on the east coast if need be.. WE HAVE NEVER HAD ANYONE BANNED OR A THREAD LOCKED becuase of this type of BS.. just my 2 cents guys..
------------------------------
Mike:
I know how you feel, and I feel about the same way. I did everything possible to prevent this from happening. I saw this coming and warned people quite a while back about the fighting, name calling, & so forth. Jeff Rand has suggested that we try and put something together in the way of a tech session just prior to the West Coast Nats this year. Of course, that depends on whether there are going to be 1 or 2 west Coasts Nats this year. I have not had time to put together a E-mail yet, too busy fighting with everybody else, but I will as soon as possible.