Banning Of Members

IM ALWAYS READY MAYBE WE CAN ALL WORK ON MY CAR AND GET RID OF THIS ------- HESITATION ITS MAKING ME NUTS

LEE I STILL OWE YOU ONE FOR THAT AFPR LET ME KNOW WHEN YOU NEED IT
AND I CAN GET YOU ONE

310 447-2086

Have you checked your TPS?

Thanks Guys

EVERYTHING IS BRAND NEW AS OF 2 MONTHS AGO THE CAR DID THIS BEFORE THE ENGINE BUILD AND IS STILL DOING IT ITS REALY KICKING MY ASS I BOUGHT A NEW HARNESS FROM CASPERS ALL RELAYS AND SENSORS STOCK COM. THAN DFI TUNED AND NOW GOING TO A FAST NEXT MONTH NEW FUEL PUMP AND HOT WIRE, AFPR AND SAME THING I HAVE NO IDEA WHERE TO GO NEXT THIS CAR HAS DONE THIS SINCE THE FIRST OWNER HAD IT IM THE THIRD ALL VACUME HOSES ARE ALSO NEW

IF I ACC. SOFTLY PAST 15-20MPH THAN STOMP ON IT PULLS REAL HARD ITS FINE BUT NEVER FROM A START IT DIES SOMETIMES

THANKS BRENT THATS WHERE I STARTED BUT NO LUCK DOES ANYONE HAVE ANY MAGIC DUST I THINK THAT WILL FIX IT OR C4

310 447-2086 IF ANYONE WANTS TO STOP THE SUICIDE

This helped on one car I worked on.
Set the base idle per factory manual. This gets your throttle blade opening at idle correct.
Set the TPS per factory.
Set the cam sensor per factory.

I should also add, make sure there are no air leaks between the maf and intake ports. Make sure the pcv valve is operating correctly.

EVERYTHING IS BRAND NEW AS OF 2 MONTHS AGO THE CAR DID THIS BEFORE THE ENGINE BUILD AND IS STILL DOING IT ITS REALY KICKING MY ASS I BOUGHT A NEW HARNESS FROM CASPERS ALL RELAYS AND SENSORS STOCK COM. THAN DFI TUNED AND NOW GOING TO A FAST NEXT MONTH NEW FUEL PUMP AND HOT WIRE, AFPR AND SAME THING I HAVE NO IDEA WHERE TO GO NEXT THIS CAR HAS DONE THIS SINCE THE FIRST OWNER HAD IT IM THE THIRD ALL VACUME HOSES ARE ALSO NEW

IF I ACC. SOFTLY PAST 15-20MPH THAN STOMP ON IT PULLS REAL HARD ITS FINE BUT NEVER FROM A START IT DIES SOMETIMES

THANKS BRENT THATS WHERE I STARTED BUT NO LUCK DOES ANYONE HAVE ANY MAGIC DUST I THINK THAT WILL FIX IT OR C4

310 447-2086 IF ANYONE WANTS TO STOP THE SUICIDE

try this link...http://www.turbobuick.com/forums/ge...-hesitation-off-idle.html?highlight=idle+miss It helped me.

If you guys are down, ill tow my car anywhere for some help!!haha seriously though, i want this damn thing fixed, ill contribute in any way possible!!!

Working on cars too?:D Sounds too good to be true.

Good we can work on mine...:biggrin:

I need a TC and have never done one. So everyone can come over and show me how. Oh yeah and if someone has one (TC that is, ) they can bring it too.. hahaha

I'll supply the food and beverages (Alky beverages for those who might have Knock issues)

Joking aside, I'm down for helping others work on their rides... As long as I don't have to do ALL of the work. ;)

I have "knock issues";) In fact, I feel some detonation right now. Better go to the fridge and take care of it.:tongue:

Usually, when I have knock issues, something is trying to tell me to get to the restroom and take care of business. I hate it when that happens. :mad: You know. You're sitting there tuning away, really into it and then, knocking occurs. Dang! Have to put everything down and stop what your doing. Man!!!

SO.. who is going to type up some dates and place on a Word Doc and post it up for review.. i would, but im still learning on where everything is around here.. i'll HELP OUT, i really want to get this monthly meeting dates rolling :)

SO.. who is going to type up some dates and place on a Word Doc and post it up for review.. i would, but im still learning on where everything is around here.. i'll HELP OUT, i really want to get this monthly meeting dates rolling :)

;) That would be so nice.

I relieved tension , earlier this morning!

oh, sorry, wrong forum! :eek:

lets toss some ideas on the board,
post some suggestions, could be just a meeting, could be lunch,
could be attending a car show,
come on, ideas!!!!

Hey I'm down for a monthly meet,I think it would relieve alot of tension around here.;)

:D :D :D yep, thats what i'm talking about man :D :D :D

yea thats what i said last night @ the track. I agree it would definitly cool things off a bit. But this type of roller coaster ride with the board is normal sence the only acutal CLUB around here ended up being WACK!

Ill hint to why i started that sign in post finally, its time to start a new club men! This board is great for relaying messages, and getting info on sales and info for parts. But thats it IMO, outside of the board - ya know (when you acutally turn your computer off), we need a club setting to OPENLY discuss and meet and it needs to happen pretty frequently or else people get bottle necked with tension. Communication is the #1 cause of divorce :) ladies haha, doesn't take a genious to figure it out. But it takes a man to start one(a club). I was on the right track to do so, but I got accepted to a far college, had 3 knee surgeries, and am currtly dealing with pops a his 2nd divorce.
I have plans to start on the SAME path I was when I left, and my car broke. I really wanna get the ball rolling on a new EQUAL VOTE, equal shared weight and basic democracy and voters rules club. Where EVERYTHING is negociable and can be talked out, with out fear of anything. I'd like to think were all men here, and can figure this thing out. If not, then we are no better then group of women!

just my 2 cents; I gotta empty my garage of 14 years of step family CRAP, then ima coat my garge for ez clean up's. Then the GN gets pulled in and the motor is coming out for fixing. Once that happens im going to call in a bunch of favors I have been saving all these years, to get my baby back on the road. Its really been nice to get yelled at for encouragement, and ALMOST EVERYONE local and NON local have offerd their PERSONAL time to help fix my car, really makes me feel nice inside :) Thats just were i am at with this whole situation. Thats kinda why I keep saying in due time, cus when i come back, its ON LIKE DONKEY KONG!

darkside

what do you mean Darkside.. you can't handle everything on your plate plus this project LOL..

like we stated last night, when ever you want use to help clean out that garage to get the ball rolling just call..

actually Im starting the cleaning on the garage tommarow, and sunday. I want to lay the garage floor coat down next weekend.

darkside

actually Im starting the cleaning on the garage tommarow, and sunday. I want to lay the garage floor coat down next weekend.

darkside

I decided on the ucoatit.com kit the UGloss-AF Kit in light grey. I'm going to get the cleaning kit as well to clean up the stainned cement my step brothers left behind, no biggie though :) I'm sure ucoatit UGloss-AF Kit can handle it! So yea, saturday and sunday this weekend is clean up. Next weekend the coating goes on.

darkside

Good idea with starting a club, Im ready for meeting every month or what ever gets voted. I was a member of an old club with steve hurst about 14 years ago I took some time off of cars, to get marride DIVORCE marride again then have 3 good looking kids. Enyways im ready for Buicks again and an excited about the start of a club let me know how i can help xxDARKsidexx ,nordy racer, Brent, Petersgn,Underboost,Cruzn57, RALPH