Not open for further replies.

gnjay

The Realist
Here's one done right.

Attachments

• IMG_0686.JPG
    IMG_0686.JPG
    48 KB · Views: 1,647
i dont care for 20 inch rims, but that one looks right .. good job !! :)

looks awesome, what is your specs for the wheels and tires, Backsapcing rim width, ties size etc? Is that a stock suspension??

Not for me IMO

Not enough tire for me----two low of a profile. 17s are great & still classy, 18s are right on the edge, but the 20s on that car is very Eminem-ish :D . Around here everyone sticks the 2011 (or whatever #s) emblem on the side of the fender after hookin up their hoopty!

jdpolzin said:
looks awesome, what is your specs for the wheels and tires, Backsapcing rim width, ties size etc? Is that a stock suspension??

The rims are 9 1/2"s wide in the front with 255 30s and the rears are 10 1/2"s wide with 305 25s. They have 3 1/2 inch lip in the front and a 5 inch lip in the rear. I have know idea what the back spacing is because the rim company came out and measured the car before they made the wheels. My car does have stock suspension though.

Brer Rabbit said:
Not enough tire for me----two low of a profile.

Yeah but it's just right for me :cool:

Around here everyone sticks the 2011 (or whatever #s) emblem on the side of the fender after hookin up their hoopty!

Around here we don't drive white regals with burgundy interior or hoopties. That color combo gives me a headache just thinking about it. We stick with black & grey interior. It's eazy on the eyes.

Take it easy GNJAY

gnjay said:
Around here we don't drive white regals with burgundy interior or hoopties. That color combo gives me a headache just thinking about it. We stick with black & grey interior. It's eazy on the eyes.
I had no idea that was ur car---If U had posted that, I would not have even responded to ur post. I thought that was just a pic U found and U did say "Attention all 20" haters" so I looked and gave my opinion. Im sorry U got so upset that U had to attack a car U havent even seen. I retract my opinion from this thread and please accept my apology.

Jesus, 20" rims, 9.5" wide in front, I hope you don't plan on turning your steering wheel very far. They do look good though, I think having them in black turns down the "bling" factor even though they're 20s. Got any closer pix of the rear wheels? 5" lip must be nice.

You are Killen them with those rims!!!!!

Thats what we say out here for that shiznit looks tizight. I got an El-Co and GN and Iwill interchange them with those 20's or the ones that kinda look like spokes but in black like yours. Tight is the word. Reread the thread didnt realize you were from out here, probably met you already, did you go to the Long Beach Paint shop Gathering?

Status
Not open for further replies.