Att. All 20" Haters, This Is For You

Status
Not open for further replies.
gnjay said:
I have let Lou work on my car and i'll just say we did not get along.

As for Sod and Archie, they both act like little girls.

So i'm doing the next best thing, i'm taking my car out of state.

As for you M.R.forlife, i'll see you at the track. Let me know when your ready. 310 986 9401 and don't block your number. I don't answer blocked #'s

p.s. you can call 2 hboost
--------------------------------
Just for comparasion's sake, who out here have you had work on your car and you liked.
Lou has mellowed a lot the last year or two. He has always done excellent work on my car. As for Sod & Archie acting like little girls, what's up with that? I have never had Sod work on my car, so I won't pass judgement there, but Archie, I have met and talked with, nice guy, and I like him. He's always treated me ok. I can't imagine anybody not liking Archie. Where did you find out of state & what state?

i see that this has gone to far, this guys calling me leaving me messages saying he wants to see in person and talk and i never gave him my number, apperantly i have a stalker now :( , SORRY BUDDY but homie dont play that, ill just stop ragging on you and call it a day, before it goes to far. have a nice day and go f#@* your car up some more.

is this you.... GNJAY

Attachments

• P1010015.JPG
    P1010015.JPG
    56.3 KB · Views: 315
Hey i was at that event were that pic was taken LOL. marredforlife email me at nailheadpoweredgs@sbcglobal.net. I want to ask you some questions about your setup. Also wells im back from Asia and i've done a bad thing, I bought 3 more t-types so now i have one gn and 3 turbo regals I think its time for the padded room. :eek: and Jay I don't know ya but posting a title like that just opened the door wide open for you. I myself love the gnx 16" wheels with my MT streets as i need traction along with driveability but for just show, you can put whatever you want on the car as its your money and your taste which is fine but coming out with a thread like this was a bit elementry and basically you asked for whatever you got. Also i have met Archie and Lou and both seem to be decent guys as i do most of my own work on my car also but believe me i have more than once called them up to pick there brain and they have always been helpfull in steering me in the right direction. I guess its one's tact on how they interact with another person and judging by this thread I think that part is lacking. In closing roll on what you want and enjoy but be carefull what you wish for or put out there as you may not like what comes back. :eek:

Yeah that's me, and the reason I said Sod and Archie act like b...... is because I told Sod that Lou had worked on my car and he said I should have went to him first. He told Archie to tell me he didn't want to work on my car because Lou touched it first. That's why I say they act like bi..... They are cousins.

As for Lou, he is and acts like a man, we just had a disagreement.

I'm really a cool dude. It's just that marred4life rubbed me the wrongway when he called me gngay. I knew he was a buster and would never call me. I was talking alot of $hit but I never called anyone out their name.

You said you didn't want the pease so I gave you the heat

If you can't handle the heat get out the kitchen

gnjay said:
I did not know crackheads drove Gn's on 6OOO$ 2O's. Why spend that much on rims, BECAUSE I CAN.

You say GN's in Hub City are like mine, STOP LYING

You say my thread is weak, over 2OOO views, YEAH RIGHT

You haters ^ are a joke, that is not funny :cool:

so were jokes for hating on your car, your the joke for letting this get to your head, if you knew you were gonna get haited on then why even start this thread, this site is to get advise and make friends with fello TR owners not start fights and end up on the 10clock news, if you cant take a joke then get out.

gnjay said:
Yeah that's me, and the reason I said Sod and Archie act like b...... is because I told Sod that Lou had worked on my car and he said I should have went to him first. He told Archie to tell me he didn't want to work on my car because Lou touched it first. That's why I say they act like bi..... They are cousins.

As for Lou, he is and acts like a man, we just had a disagreement.
GNJAY your an ex mustang guy trying to make some sense in the Buick world. You have to understand that Buick owners as a rule are menopausal & love to criticize & talk about one another. But in the end were all friends. If Sod Or Archie have said anything about me for example. Well I'm not exactly innocent either but when we get in trouble or need help we call on each other & all this is forgotten till the next time we feel a need to have a a cat fight. So chill out enjoy your nice ride with 35" wheels & don't take any of this so serious or you'll wind up like me ( NUTS ) Regards Lou

I love the look, but hate the practicality. I have 18's one one car with 40 series tires and I've bent 2 rims and bubbled 4 tires hitting potholes. On the current G-body, I went back to 17's with a decent sidewall. NorCal doesn't seem to have the concept down about smooth roads and pothole repair.

I also suspect that 9.5"-wide front combo is rubbing bad somewhere when you turn the wheels very far. Can you say "12-point U-turns"? And the rears probably rub if you put 4 people in the car.

Jim

Hey....I heard about that.... I'snt that the rarest avalanche in the world, with production numbers being 1 out of 1? :confused:

Anyone want to change this thread into small stock rear tires versus 275s feel free to change the topic.....

A little too much ego in this thread. Let's all calm down some and move on.

thread closed

Status
Not open for further replies.