Anyone want HID Lights

These HID lights are probably on of the top best mods I have done to my car. They are really a great product. I did have to use a Hotwire harness with mine as they would flicker on the stock harness. I have HID lens on high and Lo beams, but the high beam housing have regular bulbs in them

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

4300k is a "whiter" light. 6000k will have a hint of blue to it

Thanks you!
Again these are sealed lenses like OEM from factory right? The ad on the website shows bulbs that go into lenses.
Sorry for stupid questions. Just was to make sure Im ordering everything I need.
Thanks in advance for everyone's answers!

Everything you need comes in the kit. Lens, bulbs, ballast and wiring to connect to car. Real easy upgrade

Thank you for your help! :)
Ordering now. Im getting the 6k. I think the hint of blue will be a good contrast with the black. Especially under the track lights.

I have both ... 6k on my truck and 4300k on my GN. I drove my GN on some back roads recently at night and it was amazing how well they lit up the road. I do admit that I like the blue tint on my truck though

I thought I ordered from alradco not G body:eek:
Just kidding any word on a shipping date.

Customer service speaks loudly.

Attachments

• 1450850235983.jpg
    1450850235983.jpg
    32.6 KB · Views: 84
These HID lights are probably on of the top best mods I have done to my car. They are really a great product. I did have to use a Hotwire harness with mine as they would flicker on the stock harness. I have HID lens on high and Lo beams, but the high beam housing have regular bulbs in them

Did you get the Hotwire kit from Caspers? With their xmas sale I am thinking about picking up their Hotwire kit but wanted to make sure they are compatible.

I got the Hotwire kit from Alradco. It was plug and play and works great. You can also pick them up on eBay really cheap